Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,840 Members 40,032 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Troubleshooting flash on websites from firefox

Tip us?

SaberJohn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Troubleshooting flash on websites from firefox

Ok so I found out that you can live stream adult swim to your computer in this case a laptop with windows 7. it works fine. I try the same method it never loads or says I need flash even though I went through the process of loading flash on the s4 active. I tried with stock browser, chrome, and boat all with no success I am currently running non rooted 4.3 on att. anyone out there have any success jere?

DoctorProctor
Old
Thanks Meter 6
You can try this...can confirm it works with 4.2.2, don't know about 4.3

Sent Via Smoke Signals

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Oops, forgot the link.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2428213
Sent Via Smoke Signals

SaberJohn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
that was the first place I went. and I cannot confirm that it does work for 4.3. The thing is when I Google search adult swim live stream and sign in with my comcast account it will hit the loading screen then never load. underneath the loading screen it says I need flash. installed following xda instructions. tried again got to loading screen no flash msg this time but it still didn't load. I can't figure out what the problem is.

captaincado
Old
(Last edited by captaincado; 2nd February 2014 at 04:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 33
I tried adult swim with mine on 4.2.2 and it wouldnt load any videos except the youtube ones. I downloaded a browser called photon browser and it has flash built in, went to adult swim and all the videos loaded and played. This is a trial period type app, but I think that there may be others like it.
Also, you may or may not know, that adobe does not support android above 4.0, anymore.

Edit....Google browser wont support flash, boat browser or fire fox will, you have to enable the flash player in the browser settings.
Sent from my......
Some days, you eat the bear...

Other days, the bear eats you!!

captaincado
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Scratch boat browser....can confirm adult swim videos working with firefox...on 4.2.2

Sent from my......

SaberJohn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
that's what's wierd. I have plugins enabled and it hasn't worked. I can watch all the youtube videos no problem. I can't do the live stream.

captaincado
Old
Thanks Meter 33
The only thing that comes to mind is 4.3 is further away, in compatibility terms, for adobe. Could be something in the kernel. Only thing I can suggest is use an browser with flash built in.

Sent from my......

SaberJohn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I tried the photon browser. it worked for an honest second and keeps crashing saying Firefox crashed...So there's that.