5,594,518 Members 32,634 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Omni KK Android 4.4

Tip us?
 
elgreco29
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Sep 2013
Default Omni KK Android 4.4

Hi,

im very satisfied witg the above rom onmy p4. During holidays an weekends im often need wlan-tethering for giving internet to my boys. Is there a possibility to fix this issue?

Man thanks

elgreco
 
TnA.Plastic
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 145
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreco29 View Post
Hi,

im very satisfied witg the above rom onmy p4. During holidays an weekends im often need wlan-tethering for giving internet to my boys. Is there a possibility to fix this issue?

Man thanks

elgreco
I think you should ask that in the development-thread.
 
eushaun99
Old
#3  
eushaun99's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 802
Posts: 1,641
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Subang Jaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnA.Plastic View Post
I think you should ask that in the development-thread.
He can't lol.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk
 
TnA.Plastic
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 145
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eushaun99 View Post
He can't lol.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk
Ah,... I'm sorry! Didn't looked at his Post-Count.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes