No. I don't have that issue but other device-issues (i think xD).
I think your devices-Kernel could be corrupted or something like that.
1. If you have a Custom-Recovery and Root (I strongly recommend it, BUT ATTENTION: you will lose your warranty after rooting !!!)
2. First make a complete Nandroid-Backup (Root and Custom-Recovery requiered)
3. Then try a Custom Kernel (use Glitch-Kernel or Elemental X because of the color changing or any other Kernel that supports it)
4. Experiment with the Color-Setting, to make it look normal (i recommend TricksterMOD)
5. If it does not solve the Problem, try a other Rom (Slimroms, AOKP)
Try and Report ^_^
LG Optimus L7 ( p700)
4.4.2 CM 11 by Cr3pt
Asus Nexus 7 2013 ( flo )
Glitch-Kernel for Kitkat