Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,401 Members 38,584 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Energy-consuming apps in background

Tip us?

Tyrebias
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Energy-consuming apps in background

So, I've got this trouble with some of the apps that constantly appear in the notification bar as those highly energy-consuming working in background. Like several times a day I have to kill Google+ and some others.

And the actual problem is that I never really launch those apps! What is more, I adjusted in settings only which apps can run in background (Google+ surely isn't one of those)

Any advice on how to prevent them from eating out my battery and being constantly and annoyingly running in background?

Wysłane z mojego HUAWEI P6-U06 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Using Tapatalk

skyp6user
Old
Thanks Meter 15
i have the same problem. This happens everytime i have Data services on. When its off, those apps never run in the background. Im using B125.

zemega
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Maybe its the sync option? Some of my apps that didnt sync successfully (when I manually synced) keep on trying to sync it showed up as power hungry app. Or apps that you disallow access to private data, WeChat showed up as power hungry because I disable some permission.
The Following User Says Thank You to zemega For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PM_Petrol
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I dont have that kind of problem. But I use "advanced task killer". It kills a lot of apps automatically. You can adjust the settings, wheb and what the app should kill. Try it, maybe it helps.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
HTC One X ---> Google Nexus 5

degady64
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrebias View Post
So, I've got this trouble with some of the apps that constantly appear in the notification bar as those highly energy-consuming working in background. Like several times a day I have to kill Google+ and some others.

And the actual problem is that I never really launch those apps! What is more, I adjusted in settings only which apps can run in background (Google+ surely isn't one of those)

Any advice on how to prevent them from eating out my battery and being constantly and annoyingly running in background?

Wysłane z mojego HUAWEI P6-U06 przy użyciu Tapatalka
in Powe Manager, go to Backrounds apps manager ans select which app can running in the background. Also go to Bkgd power-intensive apps and selct apps and in startup manager to select which app running automatically after startup.
Also in Permision Manager, go Network permision and i select what networed apps can work with 2G/3G and which with wi-fi.