FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Gaming Problems

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By Dathrex, Member on 2nd February 2014, 08:24 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd February 2014, 11:59 AM |#11  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dathrex

wow really?official ye?ok will wait for it
also big games sometimes crash,I think that because of ram,so whats best app to disable system processes and free up ram?

fast reboot (no root needed) or greenify (root needed)
The Following User Says Thank You to Nanostray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
2nd February 2014, 06:12 PM |#12  
the_helix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dathrex

wow really?official ye?ok will wait for it
also big games sometimes crash,I think that because of ram,so whats best app to disable system processes and free up ram?

If you know about rooting, then root your device and use greenify. If you don't know, then wait for the 4.3 update. There are speculations that it has better ram management.
2nd February 2014, 06:52 PM |#13  
Rasik199's Avatar
Member
Flag goa
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I'm having troubles playing fifa 14.....seems like multiple touches doesn't work sometimes...... Is der a fix?

Sent from my C5302 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd February 2014, 09:36 PM |#14  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasik199

I'm having troubles playing fifa 14.....seems like multiple touches doesn't work sometimes...... Is der a fix?

Sent from my C5302 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I had it some time too with other games, problem was one of my fingers holding the phone touched the screen, so when I moved one of the two fingers I used for playing, it wouldn't recognize them anymore, 'till I lifted the finger I was holding the phone with
The Following User Says Thank You to Nanostray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2014, 07:44 AM |#15  
OP Member
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_helix

If you know about rooting, then root your device and use greenify. If you don't know, then wait for the 4.3 update. There are speculations that it has better ram management.

yes I have rooted my phone and installed greenfy good app,thanks guys here is a video about my problem:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._03_2014_0.mp4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes