OP akxak

20th January 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37

291 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno5

It does support OPDS though. Depending on where you get your books it is supported

Thanks for the hint... now I just need to get the part working after login (I am always sent to the web site instead of showing the content of the private section inside the app).
22nd January 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37

291 posts
More
As Aldiko still just closes all support requests without answering, I contacted Google for a refund. And I got the refund.

So, as a result people should clearly thing before buying Aldiko with regard to the support policy and the behaviour in fixing bugs.
27th January 2014, 11:08 AM   |  #13  
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 577

4,465 posts
I like iReader Pro, has no problems with everything I throw at it (epub, prc, mob), works well.
It is free on the p[lay store and has no ads that I've seen. Liked it from Gingerbread over Aldiko...
Give it a shot... Price is right...
28th January 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 93

413 posts
I used to use Moon reader, but now I tend to just upload my drm free books to google play and use the play book reader. It syncs, it reads to you (with ivona voice amy, it's tolerable) and it stays in your cloud library. And it has the smoothest 3d page turn animation. I usually end up buying a Kindle ebook, use calibre plug in to dedrm in windows then convert to epub then either upload to google play on the pc, or upload it later when accessing my calibre library with the calibre companion app.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app
31st January 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 273

638 posts
Try cool reader. Its not as fancy as others but it has more settings than any other reader. You can really adjust your reading environment. It also supports tts. I own the others but i usally use cool reader.
Woody

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
3rd February 2014, 08:38 AM   |  #16  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 72

2,062 posts
Until they get it fixed you might try fbreader. Been using it for quite a while now without issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread