Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 52,384 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]How to Crack Paid Apps On Google Play ?

Tip us?

N'ayam Amarsh'e
Old
(Last edited by justmpm; 3rd February 2014 at 09:17 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
Prompt [Q]How to Crack Paid Apps On Google Play ?

Please ! Can Someone tell me any way to crack Ram Expander??? I cannot buy it on google play ... I installed it and it says Lisence Check Failed.. Anyone ??

Jesusv
Old
(Last edited by justmpm; 3rd February 2014 at 09:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by N'ayam Amarsh'e View Post
Please ! Can Someone tell me any way to crack Ram Expander??? I cannot buy it on google play ... I installed it and it says Lisence Check Failed.. Anyone ??

1. I doubt any one here will teach you how to crack apps.
2. RAM related apps for boosting never help. Think about Windows Vista/ Windows 7. Why is it no one uses the Readyboost capability with USB drives? Because its pointless makes no performance difference. You need to physically install more RAM to see a difference. With phones its impossible. I suggest having few apps installed and restart phone more often.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesusv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2,471
Please do not ask about or discuss the cracking of paid apps...or even providing where they can be downloaded. Cracked paid apps are considered warez and is agains xda rule 6. Do not post warez. If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
The Following User Says Thank You to justmpm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe