Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,731 Members 50,028 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] working VNC server?

Tip us?
 
jointer
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 12
Join Date: Mar 2009
Default [Q] working VNC server?

Hi, is there working VNC server for X10 mini?
I tried Droid VNC server and about 3 others from Market, none of them working, some are able to get damaged output if using Framebuffer method.
No luck on stock 2.1, so i flashed nAa kernel and Pure CM10, no change.
 
huisinro
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 182
Join Date: Nov 2011
our VMLite VNC Server, definitely works on XPERIA

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ncserver&hl=en

It's a paid app, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jointer View Post
Hi, is there working VNC server for X10 mini?
I tried Droid VNC server and about 3 others from Market, none of them working, some are able to get damaged output if using Framebuffer method.
No luck on stock 2.1, so i flashed nAa kernel and Pure CM10, no change.
 
jointer
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 12
Join Date: Mar 2009
Yes, it is working (without the bottom virtual buttons), but it is unable to unlock locked screen.
I guess you got my mail already.
 
mortadelax
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 109
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: La Plata
I use this for vnc server.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...umi.vncs&hl=en

It works fine and it's free. To unlock screen, first you have to press home button on your pc keyboard. Then you can unlock moving the screen thing.
 
jointer
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 12
Join Date: Mar 2009
That does not work with my phone at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortadelax View Post
I use this for vnc server.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...umi.vncs&hl=en

It works fine and it's free. To unlock screen, first you have to press home button on your pc keyboard. Then you can unlock moving the screen thing.
 
mortadelax
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 109
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: La Plata
Quote:
Originally Posted by jointer View Post
That does not work with my phone at all.
That's weird. I assume you have the xperia x10 mini pro. It should work. Does it force close or you are having trouble with connecting vnc?
 
jointer
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 12
Join Date: Mar 2009
Not Pro, X10 mini.
It was producing "garbled" picture, so was every other VNC server except VMLite.
That one is working, but cannot unlock screen.
I run nAa kernel 2.6.32.61 and Pure CM10 ROM, 4.1.2.
But it was not working also with factory stock ROM, Android 2.1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortadelax View Post
That's weird. I assume you have the xperia x10 mini pro. It should work. Does it force close or you are having trouble with connecting vnc?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Change the Alarm Icon in the Status Bar with Xposed

It’s hard to find a more hated object than your alarm clock. They wake us up nearly … more

Return to Outer Space Outer Space with Ship Up Game

Since the release of Flappy Birds, we’ve had the “fortune” to see … more

Device Review: OnePlus One

Seemingly every day, there are a bunch of new devices being released. Some are budget devices and some are … more

Browse the Internet with the Innovative Atlas Web Browser

For the most part, Chrome, Firefox, and Dolphin Browser have no real rivals among … more