Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Issue] Need Pro HELP! GS4 Nand Write fail

OP ernestriderxx

2nd February 2014, 05:52 AM   |  #1  
HELP!

My Galaxy S4 has NAND Write FAILED on Odin, I know it's definitely bricked. Is there anyone that can fix it with Jtag? or anywhere here in Clovis/Fresno/Sanger California Location?

S4 Specs:
-SGH-i337 (MF3, had the OTA 4.3 Firmware update)

Insights;
I tried to do Odin, and flashed multiple, compatible PDA and stuff etc, but all failed. It's because of 4.3 and KNOX..#@$3! Best Buy couldn't fix it either.
I talked with a pro tech guy with Wysdom App for Android, and it can be revived by Jtagging.

Please help ASAP! Thanks!
2nd February 2014, 07:35 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Fog City
Thanks Meter: 3,905

2,408 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernestriderxx

HELP!

My Galaxy S4 has NAND Write FAILED on Odin, I know it's definitely bricked. Is there anyone that can fix it with Jtag? or anywhere here in Clovis/Fresno/Sanger California Location?

S4 Specs:
-SGH-i337 (MF3, had the OTA 4.3 Firmware update)

Insights;
I tried to do Odin, and flashed multiple, compatible PDA and stuff etc, but all failed. It's because of 4.3 and KNOX..#@$3! Best Buy couldn't fix it either.
I talked with a pro tech guy with Wysdom App for Android, and it can be revived by Jtagging.

Please help ASAP! Thanks!

Followed my thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621279 and check post #2 for guide on how to. ... If u coming or bricked from MF3 firmware.... This should fix it but remember this would update your firmware to 4.3 .... If you already on 4.3 MK2 then use it to return to stock if u bricked or just want to stock for warranty purpose ..... Goodluck. ....:thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
3rd February 2014, 03:02 AM   |  #3  
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted77usa

Followed my thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621279 and check post #2 for guide on how to. ... If u coming or bricked from MF3 firmware.... This should fix it but remember this would update your firmware to 4.3 .... If you already on 4.3 MK2 then use it to return to stock if u bricked or just want to stock for warranty purpose ..... Goodluck. ....:thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks for commenting! I need all the help I can get, I will try it out and let you know what occurs.
3rd February 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #4  
Thumbs up [Solution]
OK, my problem is all over! Thanks!

If you have the same problem, here's how I fixed mine. Use this thread!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2621279&page=8

Thanks Ted77usa
3rd February 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #5  
Flag Jacksonville, NC
Thanks Meter: 136

377 posts
More
Saved another one, Ted

Sent from my Hyperdriven S4
The Following User Says Thank You to HORiZUN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread