Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,395 Members 47,259 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Nokia Lumia 925 & Lotus Notes Traveler - Attachments Problem

Tip us?

egazzz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Nokia Lumia 925 & Lotus Notes Traveler - Attachments Problem

Hello, company wide we use Nokia Lumia 925 (Updated on latest version Lumia Black) and have company Email through Louts Notes Traveler 9 (Latest Version and fixpacks installed, Domino 9.0.1 64 bit, IBM Notes Traveler 9.0.1.0 Build 201312102121).
We are experiencing a very strange problem and maybe someone can help:

When I receive an Email with an attachment it apprears normally in my Lotus Notes mailbox & and also on my phone. When I answer to this email from my phone the attachment gets deleted out of the email that is in my Lotus Notes mailbox. The attachment is still shown on the email that i have on my phone but has been removed from my PC's client mailbox. When I look into the sourcecode of the email I see that the mail has been updated by the Lotus Notes Traveler Server.

I've attached some screenshots to this thread, maybe that helps understanding this weird problem.

Thanks a lot!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bild 3.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	204.9 KB
ID:	2536309  

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2644
Quick question: how do you connect the phone to your corporate server? POP3? IMAP? ActiveSync?
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.

egazzz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDayToDie View Post
Quick question: how do you connect the phone to your corporate server? POP3? IMAP? ActiveSync?
We use Active Sync.

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2644
Hmm... without knowing more than is easily available over a forum, I can only presume a bug in the ActiveSync implementation in Lotus Notes (people still use that?!?). Does it work better if you use IMAP? I would normally recommend using AS instead, but in this case that may not be worth the benefits.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.

cedpop
Old
Thanks Meter 0
We are facing the same problem but did not found a solution. We are also running version 9 of Lotus Traveler.

Do you have the problem with Android or iOS ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by egazzz View Post
Hello, company wide we use Nokia Lumia 925 (Updated on latest version Lumia Black) and have company Email through Louts Notes Traveler 9 (Latest Version and fixpacks installed, Domino 9.0.1 64 bit, IBM Notes Traveler 9.0.1.0 Build 201312102121).
We are experiencing a very strange problem and maybe someone can help:

When I receive an Email with an attachment it apprears normally in my Lotus Notes mailbox & and also on my phone. When I answer to this email from my phone the attachment gets deleted out of the email that is in my Lotus Notes mailbox. The attachment is still shown on the email that i have on my phone but has been removed from my PC's client mailbox. When I look into the sourcecode of the email I see that the mail has been updated by the Lotus Notes Traveler Server.

I've attached some screenshots to this thread, maybe that helps understanding this weird problem.

Thanks a lot!

egazzz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedpop View Post
We are facing the same problem but did not found a solution. We are also running version 9 of Lotus Traveler.

Do you have the problem with Android or iOS ?
With Windows Phone, but IBM released a patch now and it is fixed.