Thread Closed

So... What's T-Mobile Like??

OP HipKat

3rd February 2014, 07:28 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 34

526 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by altimax98

My parents are up there and my dad makes the same trip lol... I'm out in south lakeland by Lakeland Regional and I cannot complain.. The great thing about T-Mobile is the WiFi calling. If you don't have great coverage it helps big time..

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I found a lot of people are making this trip lol.....but its worth it and with Tmo, i think i will like my service better. My only concern was that my wife has an Iphone 5S and it doesnt have WiFi calling. So i need to make sure that she is good with the coverage. Even with new service Sprint is going to get in Tampa, I think its a case of little too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoxx626

I live in Orlando (lots of floridians in here lol) and I have awesome signal in the entire central Florida area, also in Puerto Rico when I went last year if that helps lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I was in Orlando this weekend (usually go up there with my wife one a month or so). I noticed the coverage was great! My wife and I had signal in places where our Sprint phone didnt. Since we are testing it out during the return period, we were able to do side by side comparisons and the Tmo phone did better every time where we were up there.
The Following User Says Thank You to elosogrande7076 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2014, 08:38 AM   |  #12  
Flag Altamonte springs, FL
Thanks Meter: 118

354 posts
More
I'm in the Orlando area, I'm happy with my T-Mobile service and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
3rd February 2014, 11:40 AM   |  #13  
Orlando
Thanks Meter: 169

1,218 posts
I'm also in Orlando and coming from Sprint I've seen a dramatic difference in coverage and network speed when I jumped to T-Mobile. Sprint was robbing me!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
3rd February 2014, 12:12 PM   |  #14  
Flag Dallas TX
Thanks Meter: 7

46 posts
More
For the 8+ years I've been with T Mobile it's been good so far. Some areas I do have signal issues but with Wifi calling it's not an issue. Each carrier have their pros and cons. For me T Mobile suit my needs and for a very good price.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium HD app
3rd February 2014, 12:30 PM   |  #15  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,817

8,467 posts
More
Folks, lets take this to the sticky here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2466107
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread