Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 42,787 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

So... What's T-Mobile Like??

Tip us?

elosogrande7076
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by altimax98 View Post
My parents are up there and my dad makes the same trip lol... I'm out in south lakeland by Lakeland Regional and I cannot complain.. The great thing about T-Mobile is the WiFi calling. If you don't have great coverage it helps big time..

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
I found a lot of people are making this trip lol.....but its worth it and with Tmo, i think i will like my service better. My only concern was that my wife has an Iphone 5S and it doesnt have WiFi calling. So i need to make sure that she is good with the coverage. Even with new service Sprint is going to get in Tampa, I think its a case of little too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoxx626 View Post
I live in Orlando (lots of floridians in here lol) and I have awesome signal in the entire central Florida area, also in Puerto Rico when I went last year if that helps lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I was in Orlando this weekend (usually go up there with my wife one a month or so). I noticed the coverage was great! My wife and I had signal in places where our Sprint phone didnt. Since we are testing it out during the return period, we were able to do side by side comparisons and the Tmo phone did better every time where we were up there.
The Following User Says Thank You to elosogrande7076 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Erazo1986
Old
Thanks Meter 105
I'm in the Orlando area, I'm happy with my T-Mobile service and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Phones I have owned:

-Galaxy s3
-Galaxy s4
-Galaxy Note 2
-Galaxy Note 3
-Nexus 4
-Htc one M8
-LG G3(Current dd)

cdsbj6508
Old
Thanks Meter 137
I'm also in Orlando and coming from Sprint I've seen a dramatic difference in coverage and network speed when I jumped to T-Mobile. Sprint was robbing me!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

j0a0a7
Old
Thanks Meter 7
For the 8+ years I've been with T Mobile it's been good so far. Some areas I do have signal issues but with Wifi calling it's not an issue. Each carrier have their pros and cons. For me T Mobile suit my needs and for a very good price.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium HD app

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13658
Folks, lets take this to the sticky here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2466107
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe