[Q] Selling the gs3 to get the note 2 without waiting for contract to end?

OP WoodenDiamond71

1st February 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Fontucky
Thanks Meter: 14

95 posts
More
I currently have the Samsung galaxy s3 and its in perfect condition literally mint condition. I am a huge fan of the note 2 and wanted to sell my galaxy s3 for at least 300 to 250 dollars so that i can purchase a note 2, but will i be able to do this without waiting for my contract to end? I prefer to take care of this at the best buy store rather than a sprint store, but if i must go into a sprint store then so be it. Thanks!!!
2nd February 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodenDiamond71

I currently have the Samsung galaxy s3 and its in perfect condition literally mint condition. I am a huge fan of the note 2 and wanted to sell my galaxy s3 for at least 300 to 250 dollars so that i can purchase a note 2, but will i be able to do this without waiting for my contract to end? I prefer to take care of this at the best buy store rather than a sprint store, but if i must go into a sprint store then so be it. Thanks!!!

You will be able to do it, but you might have to pay,the amount you have to pay to end your contract depends on how much time you have left on it.

This is from sprint;
'
support.sprint.com/support/article/Learn_about_early_termination_fee/case-sp061027-20110823-171256
2nd February 2014, 11:52 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Fontucky
Thanks Meter: 14

95 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moreno2.0

You will be able to do it, but you might have to pay,the amount you have to pay to end your contract depends on how much time you have left on it.

This is from sprint;
'
support.sprint.com/support/article/Learn_about_early_termination_fee/case-sp061027-20110823-171256

what if someone else on my plan upgraded to it and I traded with them? Is it still the same concept

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
3rd February 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodenDiamond71

what if someone else on my plan upgraded to it and I traded with them? Is it still the same concept

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

You can do that as long as someone on the account is eligable for a phone upgrade (new contract). Upgrade their line with the Note 2 then have Sprint swap the two phones so you can keep your same phone numbers but have traded phones. I did this when I got my S3.
3rd February 2014, 11:38 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 103

492 posts
More
Typical selling price for an S3 is $150 right now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread