FORUMS

[Q] help i have full brick my x10 mini

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By talel55, Junior Member on 2nd February 2014, 02:46 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i was unlocking bootloader , when i flashed the phone with E10_2.6.32.60-nAa-05
it stuck in booting , i flashed it again with X10 v1
and the phone now isfully bricked
no red light , no green light , no boot , nothing
help please ,
And sorry for my bad english
 
 
2nd February 2014, 03:09 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 862
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by talel55

i was unlocking bootloader , when i flashed the phone with E10_2.6.32.60-nAa-05
it stuck in booting , i flashed it again with X10 v1
and the phone now isfully bricked
no red light , no green light , no boot , nothing
help please ,
And sorry for my bad english

Yep, it's bricked... you need to have it j-tagged.
The Following User Says Thank You to SmG67 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 04:57 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmG67

Yep, it's bricked... you need to have it j-tagged.

thanks for answer , but can you explain please
2nd February 2014, 05:02 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 862
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by talel55

thanks for answer , but can you explain please

The X10BLrelock kernel is for the Big X10, not for our little phones, it overwrites the little bit of address-space used to enable flashmode.

A repair shop with a JTAG machine can use the factory debug connections on the back of the mainboard to repair and flash fresh firmware, it's the only way to get your phone back to work.
The Following User Says Thank You to SmG67 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2014, 11:50 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmG67

The X10BLrelock kernel is for the Big X10, not for our little phones, it overwrites the little bit of address-space used to enable flashmode.

A repair shop with a JTAG machine can use the factory debug connections on the back of the mainboard to repair and flash fresh firmware, it's the only way to get your phone back to work.

Thnx a lot for helping
but it's expansive
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes