5,606,409 Members 33,349 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] HTC KitKat white battery 1% mod

Tip us?

fisha21
Old
(Last edited by fisha21; 31st January 2014 at 02:53 AM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 3321

DONATE TO ME
Default [THEME] HTC KitKat white battery 1% mod

Those of you who have flashed one of the roms based on the official KitKat base (4.19.401.x) will have noticed HTC's tasteful new white/grey battery icon.

Unfortunately, they still haven't seen the benefits of a battery with 1% increments, so I decided to make one for our Renovate rom. Thought I might as well post them here, in case anyone else wanted them as well. I made a set without % overlaid and, a new set with % numbers.

Since I have been reminded recently that theme stuff isn't worth getting worked up over, please feel free to use these images in whatever mod/rom you want, no need to ask permission.

There are 4 mods in total:
htc_white_batt_%.zip - white battery with black % text

htc_white_batt_no_%.zip - white battery with no % text

These contain just the images and the battery xmls, so you will need to flash these on a rom that has already implemented the 1% battery increment mod. If it doesn't, you will get SystemUI force close if you flash these. However, these should work with any of the KitKat bases that have been released (from 4.06.x onwards)
If your rom doesn't have the 1% mod, you can flash one of these:

These also contain the files needed to add the 1% increment mod, but if your rom dev has added any other mods to SysUI, you will lose those by flashing this! Also, these versions can only be used with roms based on 4.19.401.x

Please let me know if there are any issues, will try to address them. As I mentioned, I made these for our rom, so won't be making any variations etc. If anyone else wants to use the images as a base for their own mods, please feel free to post them here.

If you're not sure which version you should use, again please feel free to post here and ask, I will try and help.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fisha21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ghul21
Old
Thanks Meter 441
Hi fisha 😁

First I try separate zip then I lost my battery completely 😉. Then mod pack and that do the work 😊 I'm on ARHD . Than you for your work. Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391141795268.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	2550009Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391141811035.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	2550011

Wysłane z mojego HTC One przy użyciu Tapatalka
The Following User Says Thank You to ghul21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tsalta
Old
Thanks Meter 216

DONATE TO ME
Im on ARHD 51 so i dont know what version is for me? i want without %

thanks
HTC ONE A.k.a (M7) S-OFF, Rooted, Unlocked
Android Base 4.4.2 KitKat ARHD 51
4.19.401.8 Firmware
Sense 5 Toolbox 2.7

Seyaru
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsalta View Post
Im on ARHD 51 so i dont know what version is for me? i want without %

thanks

Try this htc_white_batt_no_%_with_1%_mod.zip

http://d-h.st/KbG

ViNOK16Bit
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2043

DONATE TO ME
Nicely done! Will make an apk for Viper
The Following User Says Thank You to ViNOK16Bit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

herwegan
Old
Thanks Meter 266
@fisha21 thx for this! But i have a little bug to report on insertcoin ROM, when i plug in my charger, the whole battery icon disappears, and when i unplug the phone the battery icon appears again.. no idea why..?

alex6600
Old
Thanks Meter 26
On Maximus 32 which of zip's I should use?

mrgwap
Old
Thanks Meter 86
On venom 4.3 can I use this?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

fisha21
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 3321

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by herwegan View Post
@fisha21 thx for this! But i have a little bug to report on insertcoin ROM, when i plug in my charger, the whole battery icon disappears, and when i unplug the phone the battery icon appears again.. no idea why..?
Sorry for the delay replying. I see from the InsertCoin thread that baadnewz has included the battery in the rom, and I think I saw you posting there that it's working fine now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex6600 View Post
On Maximus 32 which of zip's I should use?
I had a look at the Maximus thread but it wasn't clear if he is using a 1% increment battery mod. Easiest way to tell is to plug your charger in. If the battery animation goes smoothly from 0-100, you just need zip 1 or 2, depending on whether you want the battery to have % numbers on it or not. If the charging animation jumps from 0-10, then 10-20 etc in 10 steps, then you'll need zips 3 or 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgwap View Post
On venom 4.3 can I use this?
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
These zips won't work on any 4.3 rom, since SystemUI is in a different folder on 4.4. However, @ViNOK16Bit has already made some Tweaks compatible apks, you can find them at the end of the ViperOne theme thread

Edit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3437
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fisha21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

herwegan
Old
Thanks Meter 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisha21 View Post
Sorry for the delay replying. I see from the InsertCoin thread that baadnewz has included the battery in the rom, and I think I saw you posting there that it's working fine now?

I had a look at the Maximus thread but it wasn't clear if he is using a 1% increment battery mod. Easiest way to tell is to plug your charger in. If the battery animation goes smoothly from 0-100, you just need zip 1 or 2, depending on whether you want the battery to have % numbers on it or not. If the charging animation jumps from 0-10, then 10-20 etc in 10 steps, then you'll need zips 3 or 4

These zips won't work on any 4.3 rom, since SystemUI is in a different folder on 4.4. However, @ViNOK16Bit has already made some Tweaks compatible apks, you can find them at the end of the ViperOne theme thread

Edit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3437
yeah right, it's working now with the one from insertcoin thanks for this mod

The Following User Says Thank You to herwegan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]