XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Themed 4.1.2 Slim Browser

Tip us?

Curtis1973
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 294
Default Themed 4.1.2 Slim Browser

This is a themed browser for any 4.1.2 cm based rom. MAY work on ics..but not tested and can not assure you it will. But you are more than welcome to try. This is a variation of the themed browser in Slimbean roms. Not the same theming as those offered in slimbean and meant for users of other 4.1.2 roms and also as an alternate theme for those using the current slimbean themed browser. Enter recovery,wipe cache,dalvik-cache,flash zip and reboot. Be sure to backup your current browser in case you want to revert. One screen only but the entire browser is themed and looks pretty good. So have fun with it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-24-09-49-37.png
Views:	8965
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	2536451  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Themed 4.1.2 Browser.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.54 MB, 38 views)
Instead of donations to me for anything I do here,drop some loose change,a few dollars or what ever you can in a local salvation army donation bucket,donate unused clothing,shoes,etc to local goodwill locations. Just give in general what you can,when you can. There are those in more need than my self out there. And that will make my day more than any thanks or donation to me you could offer here. Thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curtis1973 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mcgi5sr2
Old
Thanks Meter 237
sexy gradients Curtis!
HTC One V (unlocked ~ S-Off) - CM10 Final Rom - HellBoy CM10 Kernel