[Q] Monitoring like Wireshark and Temps RF tool

OP shmyasir

26th January 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi,

I am looking for andriod application that doesn't require root and have close resemblance like Wireshark for windows. There are many packet tracer avaliable but please suggest me which one is recommended and give output like wireshark

The second application that I am searching for is to get all radio messages from mobile antenna, like TEMPS. I should be able to see all abis RF messages how my samsung s4 phone is contacted with BTS. There are some RF applications avaliable for andriod, but they are just giving basic details, like Cellid/LAC or signal strength info. etc. Is there any application out which can log all radio messages with details.

Thank you.
3rd February 2014, 05:07 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
My friends any idea about that?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app
3rd February 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #3  
Flag Colatina
Thanks Meter: 33

38 posts
More
To capture network traffic, I think the only decent solution (like Shark for Root) will be for rooted device.
About capture wireless traffic, you will need a custom module (driver) and firmware (wireless firmware), like you can find in "http://bcmon.blogspot.com.br/", depending on your device, you might have to make one, which is extremely complicated
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread