Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 42,837 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help remove operator logo sprint galaxy s4

Tip us?

ltindi32
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default help remove operator logo sprint galaxy s4

hello. I am from pr. I have a galaxy s sph-L720 4 unlocked using with sprint and t-mobile. would eliminate him bootware the Sprint logo. anyone know some method or free stock operator? thanks

Quickvic30
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltindi32 View Post
hello. I am from pr. I have a galaxy s sph-L720 4 unlocked using with sprint and t-mobile. would eliminate him bootware the Sprint logo. anyone know some method or free stock operator? thanks
Kind of hard to understand your question. Are you trying to remove the sprint boot and shutdown animation? Or the sprint carrier logo in the status bar, pull down menu and lock screen? Is your phone rooted?
Current Devices

SM-G900T on AT&T
SGH-M919 on AT&T+Rebirth
SGH-I357 on T-Mobile
Galaxy Gear = Rooted+Kernel

ltindi32
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
if. is the logo when you turn it on, you get the boot from Sprint and would like to delete. and if the root

Highway 55
Old
Thanks Meter 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltindi32 View Post
First, I take no responsibility for what you do to your phone. If you are not comfortable digging through the /system directory do not try this. If you are, this should solve your problem.

If i understand you correctly you would like to get rid of the Sprint boot animation. To do that you need to remove these files from /system/media.

SPR_bootsamsung.qmg
SPR_bootsamsungloop.qmg
SPR_shutdown.qmg.

Now let's get rid of the audio "ding" in the boot animation. Remove the following files and folder from /system/media/audio/ui.

Poweron.ogg
Poweroff.ogg
SPR folder

All you should be left with is the standard Samsung boot animation.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ltindi32
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
ok thanks. I will try now posting results

ltindi32
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
fine. try to delete those files with root explorer and I get (you can not delete that file system is read-only

ltindi32
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
and I resolved. is that I had to change r / w to r / o. thanks