Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] T-Mobile wifi calling on i747

OP mcj108

29th January 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
My family recently switched to T-Mobile and another family member had my S3. I remember a loooong time ago I installed a i747 ROM that was a tmobile variant port and when I first booted with the rom it said something about tmobile wifi calling not working (because I'm on AT&T). If I wanted to get tmobiles wifi calling on my i747 S3 is there a method or rom that offers that? I tried searching for the rom I used before or a thread about this but I couldn't find one :l
3rd February 2014, 04:42 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcj108

My family recently switched to T-Mobile and another family member had my S3. I remember a loooong time ago I installed a i747 ROM that was a tmobile variant port and when I first booted with the rom it said something about tmobile wifi calling not working (because I'm on AT&T). If I wanted to get tmobiles wifi calling on my i747 S3 is there a method or rom that offers that? I tried searching for the rom I used before or a thread about this but I couldn't find one :l

I have i747 also and using it for T-Mobile. Did you make your wifi calling working? What ROM should I install to make it work?
Thank you.
Last edited by krendel154; 3rd February 2014 at 05:12 AM.
3rd February 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #3  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 850

2,507 posts
More
Just flash a T-Mobile ROM and you'll both get your WiFi calling

Edit: as long as its touchwiz

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Last edited by serio22; 3rd February 2014 at 08:22 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread