Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,778 Members 38,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] S4 GT-I9505 LTE too much echoes

Tip us?

cheese2012
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] S4 GT-I9505 LTE too much echoes

Hi ever body,
I loaded a rom to my S4 GT-I9505 LTE last week as:
Model: GT-I9505 (4.3)
PDA: XXUEML6
PHONE: XXUEML6
CSC: OXXEMK3 (27 codes)
KNOX WARRANTY VOID - 0x1
Build Date: 19.12.2013
Changelist: 2082040

Since then when I make or receive a call sound has too much echoes for both sides.
What I can do?
Thanks

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,943

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese2012 View Post
Hi ever body,
I loaded a rom to my S4 GT-I9505 LTE last week as:
Model: GT-I9505 (4.3)
PDA: XXUEML6
PHONE: XXUEML6
CSC: OXXEMK3 (27 codes)
KNOX WARRANTY VOID - 0x1
Build Date: 19.12.2013
Changelist: 2082040

Since then when I make or receive a call sound has too much echoes for both sides.
What I can do?
Thanks
Hello mate. Try to reboot into recovery and do a wipe cache/factory reset . It might fix your problem if not reflash the rom again via recovery.

Sent from Hell 😱

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cheese2012
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy S4 GT-I9505 LTE too much echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Hello mate. Try to reboot into recovery and do a wipe cache/factory reset . It might fix your problem if not reflash the rom again via recovery.

Sent from Hell ��
I just recognized that couldn't install CWM, because of "failure of signature".
Thanks anyway.
Hoppe to find some other way to fix that sound problem of mine:

Repulsa
Old
(Last edited by Repulsa; 28th January 2014 at 10:17 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,943

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I just recognized that couldn't install CWM, because of "failure of signature".
Thanks anyway.
Hoppe to find some other way to fix that sound problem of mine:
Im sorry I ment try to reflash the Stock rom Via Odin Might fix that problem your having . Or First do a factory reset/WIpe cache in recovery. (Turn off your phone wait a few sec and Hold and press Power+Volume up if you see the Blue sign on top Let go both of your Finger's) Once your done Factory reset/Wipe cache Then reboot. Or you can just go to Phone settings > Account back and restore> and Factory from there. If the problem still Persist then try to Flash the stock rom. Have a nice day.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cheese2012
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Im sorry I ment try to reflash the Stock rom Via Odin Might fix that problem your having . Or First do a factory reset/WIpe cache in recovery. (Turn off your phone wait a few sec and Hold and press Power+Volume up if you see the Blue sign on top Let go both of your Finger's) Once your done Factory reset/Wipe cache Then reboot. Or you can just go to Phone settings > Account back and restore> and Factory from there. If the problem still Persist then try to Flash the stock rom. Have a nice day.
Thanks, I'll try to do my best and let you know -the result- at the end; of course

cheese2012
Old
(Last edited by cheese2012; 4th February 2014 at 07:48 PM.) Reason: used a wrong verb I think
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Thanks, I'll try to do my best and let you know -the result- at the end; of course
Hi again,
I've done much Works this time...
I 've used 3-4 times “factory reset" menu without any benefit.
Then I received Professional help to load CWM "philz" and then "Omega rom 4.3" but still the sound has too many echoes.
Let me ask something else here:
Is this due to a hardware malfunction or something about the software?
And has anybody managed to fix this problem with any software changes?
Thanks again