Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 52,792 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TF300 repared or buy the ME301

Tip us?

geekygirl74
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default TF300 repared or buy the ME301

I have the TF300 already but the screen is shattered and I'm not brave enough to replace it myself. I went to a local shop the guy said he would charge me 75.00 plus parts. I was looking around trying to price the parts and stumbled upon the ME301 for 235. I see they're pretty much the same except for the screen based upon reviews but I thought I'd ask people that have used both. Is it work it to replace the screen or just get the net one?
Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
reviews, articles and ramblings of a geeky girl in an Android world at purelygeekygirlfun
Devices: ASUS TF300 Crimson Stock JB 4.1 // AT&T Galaxy Note I717 Stock ICS // Nexus 7 32 GB WiFi 4.2.2 Stock

cmendonc2
Old
Thanks Meter 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekygirl74 View Post
I have the TF300 already but the screen is shattered and I'm not brave enough to replace it myself. I went to a local shop the guy said he would charge me 75.00 plus parts. I was looking around trying to price the parts and stumbled upon the ME301 for 235. I see they're pretty much the same except for the screen based upon reviews but I thought I'd ask people that have used both. Is it work it to replace the screen or just get the net one?
You could even find the tf700 for that cheap.
My Devices:

[Retired] Nook Color (CM10)

LG Optimus Dynamic II L39C (Stock, rooted)

Asus Tf300t (CM11)

Transformers: Install NvFlash for JellyBean Transformer bootloader to become unbrickable HERE Guide: Here!
Wantfree phone and tablet accessories or Google Play gift cards? Go HERE

geekygirl74
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Didn't they have more I/O issues and WiFi connectivity is spotty.

reviews, articles and ramblings of a geeky girl in an Android world at purelygeekygirlfun
Devices: ASUS TF300 Crimson Stock JB 4.1 // AT&T Galaxy Note I717 Stock ICS // Nexus 7 32 GB WiFi 4.2.2 Stock