Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 39,998 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help] need backup or boot.img for sensation

Tip us?
 
octopus82
Old
#11  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 308
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86 View Post
ok then in order to S-OFF you must have stock rom in your device
you can use the flashable zip(link in my signature)

)

flashble with s-on ?!
With Google translate
 
octopus82
Old
(Last edited by octopus82; 2nd February 2014 at 04:51 AM.)
#12  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 308
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86 View Post

if you have trouble with jb method say what error you have

S-OFF Failed
Errorcode: 66732337
ErrorMsg: Still sober

when I do a wire strike the sd card not working after that
With Google translate
 
octopus82
Old
#13  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 308
Join Date: May 2012
I've found this in htcdev/download

http://dl4.htc.com/RomCode/Source_an...16-8626210.zip

it's a file for mu mainver

I've flashed it with PG58IMG.zip from bootloader with sd card, but still wifi error

Can somebody tell if I can excrat an firmware.zip from this file ?

Thank's
With Google translate
 
rzr86
Old
#14  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1973
Posts: 6,640
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nafpaktos
Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus82 View Post
flashble with s-on ?!
yes you can
just put it in your sdcard
boot your device into recovery(i suggest to install 4ext recovery if you don't have it already)
format all partitions from except sdcard from 4ext
enable smartflash from 4ext(because you are on S-ON)
flash the rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus82 View Post
S-OFF Failed
Errorcode: 66732337
ErrorMsg: Still sober

when I do a wire strike the sd card not working after that
format your sdcard or try with a different one

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus82 View Post
I've found this in htcdev/download

http://dl4.htc.com/RomCode/Source_an...16-8626210.zip

it's a file for mu mainver

I've flashed it with PG58IMG.zip from bootloader with sd card, but still wifi error

Can somebody tell if I can excrat an firmware.zip from this file ?

Thank's
you can't flash firmware while on S-ON
did you try to use any ruu.exe?

DEVICE: HTC Sensation Z710e
PREVIOUS ROM:Rooted Stock Rom ICS Sence 3.6 Revelation 1.0.3 JB Sense 4+ ViperS 3.1.4 JB Sense 4+
CURRENT ROM:ViperS 5.2.1 JB Sense 5 | Sense 6 Blinkfeed
FIRMWARE:3.32.401.5
PREVIOUS KERNEL:Overclocked kernel v1.5.2 by SebastianFM
CURRENT KERNEL:kernel 3.4.10 by SebastianFM
BOOTLOADER:unlocked
HBOOT VERSION:1.27.0000
RECOVERY:4EXT recovery touch v.1.0.0.6 RC3 testing build: 8
S-OFF
 
octopus82
Old
#15  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 308
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86 View Post
yes you can
just put it in your sdcard
boot your device into recovery(i suggest to install 4ext recovery if you don't have it already)
format all partitions from except sdcard from 4ext
enable smartflash from 4ext(because you are on S-ON)
flash the rom



format your sdcard or try with a different one



you can't flash firmware while on S-ON
did you try to use any ruu.exe?

Thank you very very much dude, I'll never forget your help

The problem is solved
With Google translate
 
rzr86
Old
#16  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1973
Posts: 6,640
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nafpaktos
Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus82 View Post
Thank you very very much dude, I'll never forget your help

The problem is solved
wifi is working mate?

DEVICE: HTC Sensation Z710e
PREVIOUS ROM:Rooted Stock Rom ICS Sence 3.6 Revelation 1.0.3 JB Sense 4+ ViperS 3.1.4 JB Sense 4+
CURRENT ROM:ViperS 5.2.1 JB Sense 5 | Sense 6 Blinkfeed
FIRMWARE:3.32.401.5
PREVIOUS KERNEL:Overclocked kernel v1.5.2 by SebastianFM
CURRENT KERNEL:kernel 3.4.10 by SebastianFM
BOOTLOADER:unlocked
HBOOT VERSION:1.27.0000
RECOVERY:4EXT recovery touch v.1.0.0.6 RC3 testing build: 8
S-OFF
 
octopus82
Old
#17  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 308
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86 View Post
wifi is working mate?

evreything work perfectly

Thank's
With Google translate

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...