Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,225 Members 53,543 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto G Dead Battery

Tip us?

gwiqu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Moto G Dead Battery

so i let my battery drop to 0% and than went to charge it, but it was not charging at all. so after researching on the internet. i saw a few ways to make it work again. tried it at night and nothing worked so i gave up but i left it plug in the charger. in the morning i tried again by plugging the charger into another socket and held the power button for 30-45 sec and viola the notification light of hope started blinking!

theoneofgod
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Wasn't dead then...
Current Devices:
Moto G 16GB
Huawei Y300 (Black)
Alcatel OT-983 (Black) [Dead]
Nokia 2630
Xperia Play R800i (Black) [Dead]
Nexus 7 (16GB) [Returned]
The Following User Says Thank You to theoneofgod For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

surfino
Old
Thanks Meter 2
i had that problem several times, with several devices.. it's not dead, it just happens (rarely)

chrisdf
Old
Thanks Meter 27

DONATE TO ME
if you let the battery die (phone turns off) you need a powered usb port to give it a kick start. i use an ipad wall charger and it works ok.

dont let the phone battery die on you

ManBearrrPig
Old
Thanks Meter 32
if you plug it in and hold the power button for 2-3 minutes the led lights will start to blink. than you leave it charging for an hour and than you can turn it on by holding power button.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManBearrrPig For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]