Moto g :D

OP Po678

3rd February 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
Just got my Moto g and i love the phone other than the fact that it has a bit of back light issues. But for a cheap phone i don't mind and its barely noticeable. I want to upgrade it to kitkat but the through the mobile the update is so slow and i was wondering if there's any way updating the phone through the computer??
3rd February 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #2  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 2

24 posts
More
Info 2 Options
Quote:
Originally Posted by Po678

Just got my Moto g and i love the phone other than the fact that it has a bit of back light issues. But for a cheap phone i don't mind and its barely noticeable. I want to upgrade it to kitkat but the through the mobile the update is so slow and i was wondering if there's any way updating the phone through the computer??

If your phone is connected to wifi, it will be the same speed as downloading on a computer. If you do not have a wifi connection and you have a computer with a wifi card, you can use a tool like Connectify Hotspot to create a wifi network for your phone.

http://www.connectify.me/hotspot/

Other than that there are some reverse tether options out there, but am not sure what they require or how well they work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread