FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

SGS slow booting and all crashing

124 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I have problem with SGS. When I got it from my friend there was Android 2.3.3. When i turn on the phone, booting took maybe 30minutes, then all apps started to crash. So I did wipe data and wipe cache in system recovery but it didnt solve the problem. Then I flash over Odin official firmware but still booting takes about 30minutes and all apps are crashing. I tried to flash three files rom via odin too but it didnt help. So please help, i really dont know what to do now, i tried everything

Phone is non-rooted, there is official 2.3.6 but all is crashing so it is unusable.

Thanks and sorry for my english

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3rd February 2014, 09:28 PM |#2  
Flag Kauhajoki
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Could you try custom roms like mackay

Sent from i9001
3rd February 2014, 09:53 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Medzilaborce
Thanks Meter: 8

More
But how can I root it without using phone? Because all is crashing in system, I cant di anything on phone. Can I root it with computer?

3rd February 2014, 11:29 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by majko11293

But how can I root it without using phone? Because all is crashing in system, I cant di anything on phone. Can I root it with computer?

yes you can, use odin and the download menu of the phone (turn it of, then turn it on and press volume down + home + power buttom for a few sec)
there are a few guids in this forum how to do that, just search for it
3rd February 2014, 11:47 PM |#5  
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,344

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by majko11293

Phone is non-rooted, there is official 2.3.6 but all is crashing so it is unusable.

Follow this [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat to flash a gingerbread speedMod kernel , it will give you root and CWM, than enter CWM to format everything than flash the gingerbread stock ROM with the PIT file......BUT First read everything to understand first

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)