Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

What is the best 3D launcher for the large screen 10.1 and 12.2 Note?

OP hajime_android

1st February 2014, 01:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
478 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Any suggestion? Anybody used the TSF Shell 3D on the 10.1" Note?
1st February 2014, 01:58 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Next launcher 3D looks and works great on my Nexus 7!

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to JimmyMcFallon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st February 2014, 04:27 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
478 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
This seems to be nice for large screen tablets such as the 10.1 and 12.2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABhLxni28uE
1st February 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #4  
ziotom2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 43
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajime_android

Any suggestion? Anybody used the TSF Shell 3D on the 10.1" Note?

Yes I use tsf with my 10.1 2014. Definitively worth. Fast smooth.
The Following User Says Thank You to ziotom2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st February 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
478 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziotom2

Yes I use tsf with my 10.1 2014. Definitively worth. Fast smooth.

How is the battery life under tsf?
1st February 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #6  
ziotom2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 43
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Some impact. Anyway it worths.

Inviato dal mio SM-P605 utilizzando Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ziotom2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st February 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 636
 
1,598 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziotom2

Some impact. Anyway it worths.

Inviato dal mio SM-P605 utilizzando Tapatalk



Been running it for the past month or so, & really loving it.
The Following User Says Thank You to lsherif For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 84
 
2,128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
I haven't tried tsf shell. I am one of the poor suckers that paid$15 for SPB Shell 3D when it came out. It has a tablet mode that uses an 8x6 grid. If you own it, it looks good on this tablet. If you don't own it then go with next 3d or tsf as development for the SPB Shell seems to have stopped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
3rd February 2014, 10:01 PM   |  #9  
jmwils3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madison, AL
Thanks Meter: 174
 
1,712 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila

I haven't tried tsf shell. I am one of the poor suckers that paid$15 for SPB Shell 3D when it came out. It has a tablet mode that uses an 8x6 grid. If you own it, it looks good on this tablet. If you don't own it then go with next 3d or tsf as development for the SPB Shell seems to have stopped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

thats because SPB was bought by Yandex, who turned it into yandex shell
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...u.yandex.shell

Speaking as a fellow sucker (I mean customer) of SPB, I wasnt all that thrilled by that either.
4th February 2014, 12:58 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
478 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmwils3

thats because SPB was bought by Yandex, who turned it into yandex shell
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...u.yandex.shell

Speaking as a fellow sucker (I mean customer) of SPB, I wasnt all that thrilled by that either.

So, SPB has became Yandex Shell and it is free? I bought SPB a year ago. It was cool at the beginning but after a short while, I felt bored. Moreover, I felt dizzy spinning contents.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes