Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,906 Members 42,824 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for an adjustable Calendar widget/program

Tip us?

johntuck77
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Question Looking for an adjustable Calendar widget/program

I totally love my Note 3 and I have rooted and romed it but my biggest problem is that I need a decent calendar in monthly widget form. The best one I have found so far unfortunately is the Samsung S-Planner. Samsung castrated it when it comes to features from the Note 2 version of it but it is still the best out there.I have tried aCalendar+, Business calendar, Jorte, and Google calendar but keep going back to S-Planner.
I have been trying to find a widget that gives me a monthly calendar with all my appointments that I can link to S-planner so I can finally switch to a different launcher and say goodbye to Touchwiz forever. Of course the best would be a way to get the S-Planner widget on a different launcher but I don't think that is possible.

I have installed Zooper Widget and UCCW but I am not able to find a monthly calendar that fits my requirements

Any help and pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Personal Quote:
I flash so many roms that my phone thinks I am an exhibitionist !

If you like what I say hit the thanks button

nyeazyone
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Try Today - Calendar Widget

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nda.free&hl=en
The Following User Says Thank You to nyeazyone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrlaigle
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Touch calendar. Come with adjustable widget and functions very similar to splanner. Sync with Google and all the appointments sync. I've used it when going to asop and such and been very happy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mrlaigle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sublimaze
Old
Thanks Meter 575
My favorite is DigiCal Calendars & Widgets