Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,557 Members 53,304 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

All customs Roms crash and reboot.

Tip us?
 
xyge
Old
#11  
xyge's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 167
Posts: 328
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by melquisedec View Post
Wiht stock rom fine, but custom rom some times crash and then reboot, I mean, I open an App, the Zl crash then reboot. But this is not all time.
Do you wipe data after installing a custom rom? (You should always wipe it!)
 
melquisedec
Old
#12  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 136
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyge View Post
Do you wipe data after installing a custom rom? (You should always wipe it!)
No, I Did not. I have not wipe data. How can I do that?

Enviado desde mi Xperia ZL mediante Tapatalk
 
xyge
Old
#13  
xyge's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 167
Posts: 328
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by melquisedec View Post
No, I Did not. I have not wipe data. How can I do that?

Enviado desde mi Xperia ZL mediante Tapatalk
In recovery, before installing the rom,
goto mounts and storage then select
Format data
Format cache

It will erase all ur apps so take a backup before.

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk
 
melquisedec
Old
#14  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 136
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyge View Post
In recovery, before installing the rom,
goto mounts and storage then select
Format data
Format cache

It will erase all ur apps so take a backup before.

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk
Is it safe to format it?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Device Review: Samsung Gear Live

Recently, Google announced Android Wear to the world. Android Wear is the Android-based initiative from … more

Forums Added for the Nvidia Shield Tablet and Sharp Aquos Crystal

Just a few days ago, wetook an in depth look at theNvidia Shield Tabletand … more

[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.3 Lands on European HTC One M7

The secound release of the Android L Developer Previewmay be the new hotness for … more

Take a Perfectly Stable Shot with Open Camera

The camera app on our Android smartphones and tablets isn’t something we focus on all … more