[Q] HtC One Update Help!!

OP Jahmarr.jade

3rd February 2014, 06:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Have An Htc one from bell unlocked using it on fido. Recently 4.4.2 has came out for my htc one and every time i update it will stop half way through and give me an red triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle of it, How can i fix this so i can update my phone.
I got this phone from a friend and im not sure if its rooted or anything.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Jahmarr.jade; 3rd February 2014 at 06:50 AM. Reason: picture added
4th February 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #2  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 46

222 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahmarr.jade

Have An Htc one from bell unlocked using it on fido. Recently 4.4.2 has came out for my htc one and every time i update it will stop half way through and give me an red triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle of it, How can i fix this so i can update my phone.

Thanks in advance

Reboot the phone and hold down the power and volume down button while its rebooting then check if in the top it says 'UNLOCKED' if it is then you can't update. Just search on the forums on how to unroot.

Happy Flashing from the proud owner of a HTC One.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Quote:

Thanks in advance

To get out of boot loader simply use your volume buttons to navigate down and use power button to select reboot

4th February 2014, 02:26 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Bootloader (locked)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bllooi

Reboot the phone and hold down the power and volume down button while its rebooting then check if in the top it says 'UNLOCKED' if it is then you can't update. Just search on the forums on how to unroot.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

To get out of boot loader simply use your volume buttons to navigate down and use power button to select reboot

I went into the bootloader and it says Locked at the top, what does that mean? Since its locked can't i update it? I'm new to this stuff sorry
4th February 2014, 02:30 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2,195

6,306 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I went into the bootloader and it says Locked at the top, what does that mean? Since its locked can't i update it? I'm new to this stuff sorry

It means you need to do some reading and research. Good day!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread