Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,598 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CM11 maclaw Incall volume bug

Tip us?

as1162764
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Question [Q] CM11 maclaw Incall volume bug

Incall when switching from or to loudspeaker volume is very low, press vol+ or vol- and goes to normal. the initial volume is ok, and volume setting set to max (or not min) when switch, anyone has this problem ? know solution? only have this problem on CM11 , all other custom roms no problem, i8190 with latest cm11 (tried to install some volume control apps, did nothing)

mauam
Old
Thanks Meter 6552

Quote:
Originally Posted by as1162764 View Post
Incall when switching from or to loudspeaker volume is very low, press vol+ or vol- and goes to normal. the initial volume is ok, and volume setting set to max (or not min) when switch, anyone has this problem ? know solution? only have this problem on CM11 , all other custom roms no problem, i8190 with latest cm11 (tried to install some volume control apps, did nothing)

Known old "bug", nothing to do for now.

as1162764
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam View Post

Known old "bug", nothing to do for now.
Hum, couldn't find anyone with this bug, searched for a long time, only people who had low volume, I only get low volume when switch loudspeaker. I press vol+ or - and it is loud again, maybe people just press 2 buttons instead of 1 and don't care , thanks anyway. will just have to live with it

GXGOW
Old
(Last edited by GXGOW; 25th January 2014 at 09:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 140
Location: /storage/sdcard1/Europe/Belgium/East-Flanders/Hamme
Quote:
Hum, couldn't find anyone with this bug, searched for a long time, only people who had low volume, I only get low volume when switch loudspeaker. I press vol+ or - and it is loud again, maybe people just press 2 buttons instead of 1 and don't care , thanks anyway. will just have to live with it
This bug has been here for a while. You'll just have to live with it. It'll get fixed sometime in the future.

Sent from my GT-I8190 MaclawStudio CM 11 using Tapatalk

as1162764
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXGOW View Post
This big has been here for a while. You'll just have to live with it. It'll get fixed sometime in the future.

Sent from my GT-I8190 MaclawStudio CM 11 using Tapatalk
ok , thank u , beside that rom is very nice, no other visable bugs

jnicaragua
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
ok , thank u , beside that rom is very nice, no other visable bugs
I have tried all the roms of MacLaw for the mini and is on all of them; actually i have notice a bit more;
for example if answer a call with speaker it will sound good but if u change to mic u wont be able to hear a thing!

Right now im using the Carbon Rom, really good ... problems with camara and sound ... but it seens that in the CM11 he as already found a way to fix it ...

as1162764
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnicaragua View Post
I have tried all the roms of MacLaw for the mini and is on all of them; actually i have notice a bit more;
for example if answer a call with speaker it will sound good but if u change to mic u wont be able to hear a thing!

Right now im using the Carbon Rom, really good ... problems with camara and sound ... but it seens that in the CM11 he as already found a way to fix it ...
Not all of them, Slimrom seems to have no bugs, but doesn't have portuguese dictionary spell correct and its not as easy as one would think to add a dictionary to the keyboard. back to stock again, discovered CM11 maclaw has a 1 second delay answering calls. now that I am aware of it, just too anoying

jnicaragua
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Not all of them, Slimrom seems to have no bugs, but doesn't have portuguese dictionary spell correct and its not as easy as one would think to add a dictionary to the keyboard. back to stock again, discovered CM11 maclaw has a 1 second delay answering calls. now that I am aware of it, just too anoying
Mmmm the Slim Rom is well, lets said not my favorite...
But if the problem was a dictionary why just not download Swiftkeys instead of re flashing and all that stuff.

BTw I found that in the recently updates of the roms the bug of sound ( calls ) can be "fixed" if u turn down and then up the volume ... still annoying but it helps...