XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sony Flashtool

Tip us?

Phaze1585
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Sony Flashtool

Im looking fir an older version of Sony Flashtool, older than 0.9.13.0 to work on a Mac or a Windows. For some reason the current one wont work for me. Anyone know of any links to an older version?

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 453

DONATE TO ME
I would avoid older versions as it may end in a brick.

What errors is flashtool giving?
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

hamdogg
Old
Thanks Meter 977

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze1585 View Post
Im looking fir an older version of Sony Flashtool, older than 0.9.13.0 to work on a Mac or a Windows. For some reason the current one wont work for me. Anyone know of any links to an older version?
Dude... I already answered this question of yours in the general section...
This is the correct section... but only post a question once. moderators and members alike will not smile...

redkelah
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 0.9.13 sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze1585 View Post
The current one for me also doesn't work properly, keeps giving me header error when flashing. I found out this is because of driver problem. With the 9.11 version the driver is SEMC Device, with 9.13 the driver was S1 Device.

You can google for the 0.9.11 flashtool androxyde and get it from that direct download links google gives you, thats what i did.