[Q] Android 4.4 like TouchWiz from Glaxy Note 3

OP david1998

2nd February 2014, 08:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Hi
Could anyone make a port of the TouchWiz included in the Galaxy Note 3 for Galaxy 2 7" - P3110? I really love TouchWiz ... I just want the look really, not really interested in Smart Scroll and those little things, can somebody? It would be amazing, i suggest modifying the stock 4.2.2 I think it's easier than starting from scratch ...
3rd February 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1998

Hi
Could anyone make a port of the TouchWiz included in the Galaxy Note 3 for Galaxy 2 7" - P3110? I really love TouchWiz ... I just want the look really, not really interested in Smart Scroll and those little things, can somebody? It would be amazing, i suggest modifying the stock 4.2.2 I think it's easier than starting from scratch ...

request about this personally in pm to a dev of our tab 2
also try if a similar launcher is also available in play store which can satisfy your needs brother
3rd February 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya rathee

request about this personally in pm to a dev of our tab 2
also try if a similar launcher is also available in play store which can satisfy your needs brother

Yeah, I did search on the Play Store but I didn't found anything that satisfies my really ... All of them are really buggy and ugly, most part are not even TouchWiz just a mix of the stock with a widget ... I really love TouchWiz and I don't think it is buggy at all, thanks for the reply
4th February 2014, 04:44 AM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1998

Yeah, I did search on the Play Store but I didn't found anything that satisfies my really ... All of them are really buggy and ugly, most part are not even TouchWiz just a mix of the stock with a widget ... I really love TouchWiz and I don't think it is buggy at all, thanks for the reply

well then request to a dev about this
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread