Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 40,845 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Android 4.4 like TouchWiz from Glaxy Note 3

Tip us?

david1998
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Android 4.4 like TouchWiz from Glaxy Note 3

Hi
Could anyone make a port of the TouchWiz included in the Galaxy Note 3 for Galaxy 2 7" - P3110? I really love TouchWiz ... I just want the look really, not really interested in Smart Scroll and those little things, can somebody? It would be amazing, i suggest modifying the stock 4.2.2 I think it's easier than starting from scratch ...

sharingan
Old
Thanks Meter 590

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1998 View Post
Hi
Could anyone make a port of the TouchWiz included in the Galaxy Note 3 for Galaxy 2 7" - P3110? I really love TouchWiz ... I just want the look really, not really interested in Smart Scroll and those little things, can somebody? It would be amazing, i suggest modifying the stock 4.2.2 I think it's easier than starting from scratch ...
request about this personally in pm to a dev of our tab 2
also try if a similar launcher is also available in play store which can satisfy your needs brother

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU

david1998
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya rathee View Post
request about this personally in pm to a dev of our tab 2
also try if a similar launcher is also available in play store which can satisfy your needs brother
Yeah, I did search on the Play Store but I didn't found anything that satisfies my really ... All of them are really buggy and ugly, most part are not even TouchWiz just a mix of the stock with a widget ... I really love TouchWiz and I don't think it is buggy at all, thanks for the reply

sharingan
Old
Thanks Meter 590

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1998 View Post
Yeah, I did search on the Play Store but I didn't found anything that satisfies my really ... All of them are really buggy and ugly, most part are not even TouchWiz just a mix of the stock with a widget ... I really love TouchWiz and I don't think it is buggy at all, thanks for the reply
well then request to a dev about this

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU