Help! X10 mini 2.1

Search This thread

ah96haur

Jan 29, 2014
I want my x10 mini flash back to its original stock rom which now is 2.2 cm6 … :eek: i used the PC companion "repair phone" method but it appears that it can't be done with Window 8 and this really make me feel so frustrated! Then i try to use the SEUS, but i found that there is no x10 mini in the list of update :mad:
So i hope sombody can help me with suggest me any other ways to flash my x10 mini back to 2.1… :(

sorry for bad english i know how terrible my english is ,hope u guys understand

Sent from my Lenovo S920_ROW

SmG67

May 2, 2012
I want my x10 mini flash back to its original stock rom which now is 2.2 cm6 … :eek: i used the PC companion "repair phone" method but it appears that it can't be done with Window 8 and this really make me feel so frustrated! Then i try to use the SEUS, but i found that there is no x10 mini in the list of update :mad:
So i hope sombody can help me with suggest me any other ways to flash my x10 mini back to 2.1… :(

sorry for bad english i know how terrible my english is ,hope u guys understand

This is original 2.1 firmware for use with flashtool. Copy it to the flashtoolfirmwares folder and you can then flash it to your phone.

While you're in the firmware folder, delete the x10blrelock.ftf, if you select that by accident you will destroy your phone.

ah96haur

Jan 29, 2014
Is there a need of unlocked bootloader of my x10 mini ? i mean when use flashtool …:eek:

SmG67

May 2, 2012
How to fix Windows can't recognize device when i want to get into flashmode?

Does flashtool detect your device properly?
In that case, only put it in flashmode when the program asks for it (the big popup showing you how to do that). Otherwise the phone will just boot up and start charging :) Mind you, i don't have Windows 8 so i'm not sure how flashtool works with that,