Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,045 Members 38,420 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How much should I sell my Note 10.1 32gb for? No problems, someone offered 270.

Tip us?

Hahahalalala
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default How much should I sell my Note 10.1 32gb for? No problems, someone offered 270.

So, I am just upgrading to newer version. I accidentally put 300 instead of 320 on craigslist, because I never pressed publish. Someone emailed me and offered 270, is that too low? I kept really good care, no problems and had screen protector and case always around the tablet. When I carried my Note around, always put my Note in a tablet sleeve with the case still around it. No scratches or anything, some of the original plastic protector is still on it. Had this tablet for 9 1/2 months I think (still under warranty). Also, it will come with the Black Book Case by Samsung. Thanks. Is the offer way too low?

I replied back saying it comes w/ the case and I am only selling 300. I also want to wait for my tablet to come to see if there are any problems. Thanks!

Serinety
Old
Thanks Meter 330

DONATE TO ME
Kinda a personal preference thing. Do YOU feel good about letting it go for 270? As far as market value goes, that's about right. Between 250 and 300. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

kkretch
Old
(Last edited by kkretch; 3rd February 2014 at 07:24 PM.)
Thanks Meter 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahahalalala View Post
So, I am just upgrading to newer version. I accidentally put 300 instead of 320 on craigslist, because I never pressed publish. Someone emailed me and offered 270, is that too low? I kept really good care, no problems and had screen protector and case always around the tablet. When I carried my Note around, always put my Note in a tablet sleeve with the case still around it. No scratches or anything, some of the original plastic protector is still on it. Had this tablet for 9 1/2 months I think (still under warranty). Also, it will come with the Black Book Case by Samsung. Thanks. Is the offer way too low?

I replied back saying it comes w/ the case and I am only selling 300. I also want to wait for my tablet to come to see if there are any problems. Thanks!
There is a 32gb Deep Gray, GT-N8013EAVXAR with 360 swivel case on ebay right now..... It has 11 active bids on it and the current bid is $265 plus $15 shipping and there is 2 day of bidding left.

So if it sells on ebay for $300 you will only get about $275 after fees.

You could counter offer them 10 or 15 more buck and see were it goes........
If I was helpful please press the thanks button

My Devices
32GB Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition SM-P600ZKVXAR
16GB Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZWYXAR
16GB Blackberry Playbook
64GB Blackberry Playbook - retired
8GB 1st Gen Kindle Fire - TWRP/AOKP Jellybean - retired
User Built PC - i5/2500K @ 4500khz - Windows 7 ultimate

smac7
Old
(Last edited by smac7; 4th February 2014 at 05:51 AM.)
Thanks Meter 149
EDIT: Wait old note? nm, my post is irrelevant lol.
Formerly known as hockey4life0099

Devices: HTC ONE; Note 10.1 2014; HP Touchpad