FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Help! X10 mini 2.1

3rd February 2014, 07:00 AM |#1  
ah96haur's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I want my x10 mini flash back to its original stock rom which now is 2.2 cm6 i used the PC companion "repair phone" method but it appears that it can't be done with Window 8 and this really make me feel so frustrated! Then i try to use the SEUS, but i found that there is no x10 mini in the list of update
So i hope sombody can help me with suggest me any other ways to flash my x10 mini back to 2.1


sorry for bad english i know how terrible my english is ,hope u guys understand


Sent from my Lenovo S920_ROW
 
 
3rd February 2014, 07:18 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 854
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah96haur

I want my x10 mini flash back to its original stock rom which now is 2.2 cm6 i used the PC companion "repair phone" method but it appears that it can't be done with Window 8 and this really make me feel so frustrated! Then i try to use the SEUS, but i found that there is no x10 mini in the list of update
So i hope sombody can help me with suggest me any other ways to flash my x10 mini back to 2.1


sorry for bad english i know how terrible my english is ,hope u guys understand


Sent from my Lenovo S920_ROW

This is original 2.1 firmware for use with flashtool. Copy it to the flashtoolfirmwares folder and you can then flash it to your phone.

While you're in the firmware folder, delete the x10blrelock.ftf, if you select that by accident you will destroy your phone.
3rd February 2014, 01:07 PM |#3  
ah96haur's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is there a need of unlocked bootloader of my x10 mini ? i mean when use flashtool

Sent from my Lenovo S920_ROW
3rd February 2014, 06:38 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 854
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah96haur

Is there a need of unlocked bootloader of my x10 mini ? i mean when use flashtool

Sent from my Lenovo S920_ROW

Not if you flash the original SE kernel with the original bootloader code, which are included in the ftf.
4th February 2014, 05:22 AM |#5  
ah96haur's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmG67

Not if you flash the original SE kernel with the original bootloader code, which are included in the ftf.

How to fix Windows can't recognize device when i want to get into flashmode?
4th February 2014, 06:07 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 854
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah96haur

How to fix Windows can't recognize device when i want to get into flashmode?

Does flashtool detect your device properly?
In that case, only put it in flashmode when the program asks for it (the big popup showing you how to do that). Otherwise the phone will just boot up and start charging Mind you, i don't have Windows 8 so i'm not sure how flashtool works with that,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes