[Q] Play Store my apps behaviour

Search This thread

edogaru

Jun 14, 2010
This is a question and a minor annoyance,
whenever I access the "my apps" section it shows one column for the apps and update status and on the right it shows the open/uninstall option
and the permissions it has.

The problem is that it doesnt state whats new, description, rating etc. unlike a cellphone play market which redirects to the app view on market (like if I did a search for it).

It really bugs me that I cannot see whats new (I could live without the previews rating and comments, but they would be nice to see them too), it only shows the permissions it requires (and its not even like I can modify those so it is only half informative).

So far the only solution to this annoyance is going to my apps, watching which apps need an update and then from there do a search for the app to see what's new.

Is there a solution to this? either make it load fully on the right side or redirect me to the "market search" for the app like in cellphones?
Thank you in advance to all :)

edogaru

Jun 14, 2010
I attach a screen of it so you know what I mean.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-04-04-35-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-04-04-35-33.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 23

_that

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 2, 2012
Try the app "Changelog Droid", you may like it.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

edogaru

Jun 14, 2010
Yes this is how google have designed it. You click on the large icon at the top and it tells you what is new....

The big icon? I would have never thought of clicking the little then the big one. Thank you! you have solved one of my biggest annoyances with play market on this wonderful tablet!

Top Liked Posts