5,596,128 Members 33,574 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AT&T HOX+ 2.15.502.1 Update... What's been your experience?

Tip us?

synnyster
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Wallpaper not scrolling on home screens

Hmmm, my wallpaper doesn't seem to scroll anymore. I am currently using Apex launcher and wallpaper doesn't scroll even though I have set Apex to allow it. Prior to the update it would scroll. I installed another launcher to see if it would scroll and still no dice. Any ideas?

joey-pagan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaact94 View Post
I contacted HTC and was told that they originally posted it (hence how you were able to get it) but took it down because it was having problems of some sort. They informed me that they would be posting it back up once it wthe RUU was corrected and set for download.

So now it is the waiting game again...

And I have not gotten an OTA push yet and was told by HTC to wait a couple of weeks and call back if I didn't get. So I myself have got to just wait I guess
Thanks for the info man! I was going to run this weekend the RUU I managed to download, but if that's the case, I'll wait it out...

Isaact94
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default hopefully this is a FIX for you!

Thanks to el_kangri_gt-r_co_34 for the info!

If your phone wont manually check for updates try downloading the RUU for 1.19 and installing that.
once that is on the device the manual check should find the new 4.2.2 update (or at least mine did)

it will come in as a 13.8MB and then later a second 532.1MB package (you might have to check for update again after the first downloads)

be sure to give el_kangri_gt-r_co_34 thanks over here (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...467571&page=33) if this helped!

toohsieh
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by synnyster View Post
Hmmm, my wallpaper doesn't seem to scroll anymore. I am currently using Apex launcher and wallpaper doesn't scroll even though I have set Apex to allow it. Prior to the update it would scroll. I installed another launcher to see if it would scroll and still no dice. Any ideas?
I've had the same experience. It looks like your best bet will be using Nova Launcher and toggling on its Force Scroll function in Display Look and Feel within Nova's settings. It's usually for devices that can't scroll, but we're one of those now.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app