5,594,077 Members 47,099 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia Play booting up but stuck on SE logo

Tip us?

xxxxl25
Old
(Last edited by xxxxl25; 1st February 2014 at 01:08 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Xperia Play booting up but stuck on SE logo

Hello!

I have a really weird problem with my xperia play. Tomorrow after the phone turned off because of empty battery, it stucks after the boot animation. However I'm able to lock/unlock it, it still shows the animation. I can even unlock the phone! But the display is always showing the SE logo
It seems like nobody else had this problem before. Before it turned off I played Asphalt 6 and i also set up the supercharged v6 script in the same session. I tested Chainfire3d that day but I also removed it correctly again and I removed some bloatware that day. It's an R800i, stock firmware and stock bootloader, but it's rooted. Does anybody know how I could fix it without reflashing the ROM? Of course I would do so if necessary.
EDIT: When I turn it off correctly it is almost instantly shut down.
EDIT2: Ok, forget it. Sorry that I spammed the board, I now simply unlocked and flashed it.

Thanks in advance
xxxxl25

xXAzzkika808Xx
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxl25 View Post
Hello!

I have a really weird problem with my xperia play. Tomorrow after the phone turned off because of empty battery, it stucks after the boot animation. However I'm able to lock/unlock it, it still shows the animation. I can even unlock the phone! But the display is always showing the SE logo
It seems like nobody else had this problem before. Before it turned off I played Asphalt 6 and i also set up the supercharged v6 script in the same session. I tested Chainfire3d that day but I also removed it correctly again and I removed some bloatware that day. It's an R800i, stock firmware and stock bootloader, but it's rooted. Does anybody know how I could fix it without reflashing the ROM? Of course I would do so if necessary.
EDIT: When I turn it off correctly it is almost instantly shut down.
EDIT2: Ok, forget it. Sorry that I spammed the board, I now simply unlocked and flashed it.

Thanks in advance
xxxxl25
I have been reading around this forum for awhile now, and i have experienced my play being stuck on the boot logo, what always seems to work is when i use flashtool and flash the firmware to its original state. that might work, it doesnt hurt to try

xxxxl25
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXAzzkika808Xx View Post
I have been reading around this forum for awhile now, and i have experienced my play being stuck on the boot logo, what always seems to work is when i use flashtool and flash the firmware to its original state. that might work, it doesnt hurt to try
This works with locked bootloader? Oops. But TrueAnchestor ICS is a really great experience. **** warranty.

erwinstyd
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxl25 View Post
This works with locked bootloader? Oops. But TrueAnchestor ICS is a really great experience. **** warranty.
it's works on locked/unlocked bootloader

xxxxl25
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by erwinstyd View Post
it's works on locked/unlocked bootloader
Too late Now it's unlocked.