Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 49,150 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia Play booting up but stuck on SE logo

Tip us?
 
xxxxl25
Old
(Last edited by xxxxl25; 1st February 2014 at 01:08 PM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2013
Question Xperia Play booting up but stuck on SE logo

Hello!

I have a really weird problem with my xperia play. Tomorrow after the phone turned off because of empty battery, it stucks after the boot animation. However I'm able to lock/unlock it, it still shows the animation. I can even unlock the phone! But the display is always showing the SE logo
It seems like nobody else had this problem before. Before it turned off I played Asphalt 6 and i also set up the supercharged v6 script in the same session. I tested Chainfire3d that day but I also removed it correctly again and I removed some bloatware that day. It's an R800i, stock firmware and stock bootloader, but it's rooted. Does anybody know how I could fix it without reflashing the ROM? Of course I would do so if necessary.
EDIT: When I turn it off correctly it is almost instantly shut down.
EDIT2: Ok, forget it. Sorry that I spammed the board, I now simply unlocked and flashed it.

Thanks in advance
xxxxl25
 
xXAzzkika808Xx
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Las Vegas

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxl25 View Post
Hello!

I have a really weird problem with my xperia play. Tomorrow after the phone turned off because of empty battery, it stucks after the boot animation. However I'm able to lock/unlock it, it still shows the animation. I can even unlock the phone! But the display is always showing the SE logo
It seems like nobody else had this problem before. Before it turned off I played Asphalt 6 and i also set up the supercharged v6 script in the same session. I tested Chainfire3d that day but I also removed it correctly again and I removed some bloatware that day. It's an R800i, stock firmware and stock bootloader, but it's rooted. Does anybody know how I could fix it without reflashing the ROM? Of course I would do so if necessary.
EDIT: When I turn it off correctly it is almost instantly shut down.
EDIT2: Ok, forget it. Sorry that I spammed the board, I now simply unlocked and flashed it.

Thanks in advance
xxxxl25
I have been reading around this forum for awhile now, and i have experienced my play being stuck on the boot logo, what always seems to work is when i use flashtool and flash the firmware to its original state. that might work, it doesnt hurt to try
 
xxxxl25
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXAzzkika808Xx View Post
I have been reading around this forum for awhile now, and i have experienced my play being stuck on the boot logo, what always seems to work is when i use flashtool and flash the firmware to its original state. that might work, it doesnt hurt to try
This works with locked bootloader? Oops. But TrueAnchestor ICS is a really great experience. **** warranty.
 
erwinstyd
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 19
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxl25 View Post
This works with locked bootloader? Oops. But TrueAnchestor ICS is a really great experience. **** warranty.
it's works on locked/unlocked bootloader
 
xxxxl25
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by erwinstyd View Post
it's works on locked/unlocked bootloader
Too late Now it's unlocked.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes