FORUMS

[Q] Cynogen mod possibe

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By vais4me, Junior Member on 3rd February 2014, 11:21 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Any chance of a Cynogen mod for the N900A ? And can the Note 3 mbJ5 build be rooted or do I have to wait ? Thank you.
Todd
 
 
3rd February 2014, 11:47 AM |#2  
440bro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cleveland ROCKS!!!
Thanks Meter: 442
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vais4me

Any chance of a Cynogen mod for the N900A ? And can the Note 3 mbJ5 build be rooted or do I have to wait ? Thank you.
Todd

Come on Todd. You're not a newbie. Please search for information before making new threads. Especially on how to root when you know it's been covered a bunch of times.

and this is xda, not cyanogenmod.
The Following User Says Thank You to 440bro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2014, 12:13 PM |#3  
TheDriller's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Collins, CO
Thanks Meter: 6,517
 
Donate to Me
More
Smh, No Todd, not at the moment. We have a locked boot loader. This means no custom kernel, and no AOSP based anything.
4th February 2014, 12:28 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Smile Sorry Senior Members
Quote:
Originally Posted by RErick

Smh, No Todd, not at the moment. We have a locked boot loader. This means no custom kernel, and no AOSP based anything.

My apologies to all. I have been out of this type of thing for a while, was overseas and not really connected to the real world and trying to get back into things. I'll try not to let it happen again. Sorry for not following protocol.
Todd
4th February 2014, 01:08 PM |#5  
TheDriller's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Collins, CO
Thanks Meter: 6,517
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vais4me

My apologies to all. I have been out of this type of thing for a while, was overseas and not really connected to the real world and trying to get back into things. I'll try not to let it happen again. Sorry for not following protocol.
Todd

Its all good. I'm only here to help. I just saw your name and played off the previous post. Ask me if you have any questions at all :thumbup:
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cynogen mod mbj5 build
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes