Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,398 Members 39,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cynogen mod possibe

Tip us?

vais4me
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Post [Q] Cynogen mod possibe

Any chance of a Cynogen mod for the N900A ? And can the Note 3 mbJ5 build be rooted or do I have to wait ? Thank you.
Todd
Todd
Note 3 N900a
Tilt - Gone
Iphone 3GS
Atrix - Gave to son
Galaxy Note

440bro
Old
Thanks Meter 402

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vais4me View Post
Any chance of a Cynogen mod for the N900A ? And can the Note 3 mbJ5 build be rooted or do I have to wait ? Thank you.
Todd
Come on Todd. You're not a newbie. Please search for information before making new threads. Especially on how to root when you know it's been covered a bunch of times.

and this is xda, not cyanogenmod.
The Following User Says Thank You to 440bro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RErick
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,728

DONATE TO ME
Smh, No Todd, not at the moment. We have a locked boot loader. This means no custom kernel, and no AOSP based anything.

vais4me
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Smile Sorry Senior Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by RErick View Post
Smh, No Todd, not at the moment. We have a locked boot loader. This means no custom kernel, and no AOSP based anything.
My apologies to all. I have been out of this type of thing for a while, was overseas and not really connected to the real world and trying to get back into things. I'll try not to let it happen again. Sorry for not following protocol.
Todd
Todd
Note 3 N900a
Tilt - Gone
Iphone 3GS
Atrix - Gave to son
Galaxy Note

RErick
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,728

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vais4me View Post
My apologies to all. I have been out of this type of thing for a while, was overseas and not really connected to the real world and trying to get back into things. I'll try not to let it happen again. Sorry for not following protocol.
Todd
Its all good. I'm only here to help. I just saw your name and played off the previous post. Ask me if you have any questions at all :thumbup:
Tags
cynogen mod mbj5 build