Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 45,140 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help for Select Best Kernal for eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7

Tip us?

Cyber-Walker
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Need help for Select Best Kernal for eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7

Hi all,

I'm new to Xperia Sp. previously i used Xperia Ray . Currently I'm using "eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7" with DoomKernalV4. But most of the time phone get crash and reboot when play games . I don't know what the problem is but when using Stock ROM and Doomkernal4 worked fine.

What is the best kernel for eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7 ? Please help me.

- C5302 -
eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7
DoomKernalV4

smogf
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Walker View Post
Hi all,

I'm new to Xperia Sp. previously i used Xperia Ray . Currently I'm using "eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7" with DoomKernalV4. But most of the time phone get crash and reboot when play games . I don't know what the problem is but when using Stock ROM and Doomkernal4 worked fine.

What is the best kernel for eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7 ? Please help me.

- C5302 -
eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7
DoomKernalV4
I use default eXistenZ Kernel, all work fine for me :P No crash when playing games, however... Playing full 3D games make game shutdown after about 1h (device get really warm, but I ussually play games in bed, and in my bed is pretty warm till time when my wife go sleep :S )
Nothing in my life can scare me, I have children.
The Following User Says Thank You to smogf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aqua9teen1
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Last time when I used these ROM, i faced the same problems but after I removed some of the bloatware apk and kill some background process before playing 3D games, it stop crash and reboot. The kernal you are using is just fine. I think you should try my method.
The Following User Says Thank You to aqua9teen1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cyber-Walker
Old
(Last edited by Cyber-Walker; 4th February 2014 at 01:31 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by smogf View Post
I use default eXistenZ Kernel, all work fine for me :P No crash when playing games, however... Playing full 3D games make game shutdown after about 1h (device get really warm, but I ussually play games in bed, and in my bed is pretty warm till time when my wife go sleep :S )
I tried with the default kernel also. still sometimes get crash and phn get reboot automatically. i don't know what the problem is. also in normal use device get warm than stock rom use.

Cyber-Walker
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua9teen1 View Post
Last time when I used these ROM, i faced the same problems but after I removed some of the bloatware apk and kill some background process before playing 3D games, it stop crash and reboot. The kernal you are using is just fine. I think you should try my method.
Thanks I'll try you method for now. i think niaboc79 will future release update to rom with better optimization for too much heating and crashing problems.