OP Cyber-Walker

4th February 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Hi all,

I'm new to Xperia Sp. previously i used Xperia Ray . Currently I'm using "eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7" with DoomKernalV4. But most of the time phone get crash and reboot when play games . I don't know what the problem is but when using Stock ROM and Doomkernal4 worked fine.

What is the best kernel for eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7 ? Please help me.

- C5302 -
eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7
DoomKernalV4
4th February 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #2  
Flag Slubice
Thanks Meter: 58

311 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Walker

Hi all,

I'm new to Xperia Sp. previously i used Xperia Ray . Currently I'm using "eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7" with DoomKernalV4. But most of the time phone get crash and reboot when play games . I don't know what the problem is but when using Stock ROM and Doomkernal4 worked fine.

What is the best kernel for eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7 ? Please help me.

- C5302 -
eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7
DoomKernalV4

I use default eXistenZ Kernel, all work fine for me :P No crash when playing games, however... Playing full 3D games make game shutdown after about 1h (device get really warm, but I ussually play games in bed, and in my bed is pretty warm till time when my wife go sleep :S )
The Following User Says Thank You to smogf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #3  
Flag GEORGETOWN
Thanks Meter: 4

70 posts
More
Last time when I used these ROM, i faced the same problems but after I removed some of the bloatware apk and kill some background process before playing 3D games, it stop crash and reboot. The kernal you are using is just fine. I think you should try my method.
The Following User Says Thank You to aqua9teen1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2014, 01:10 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Colombo

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smogf

I use default eXistenZ Kernel, all work fine for me :P No crash when playing games, however... Playing full 3D games make game shutdown after about 1h (device get really warm, but I ussually play games in bed, and in my bed is pretty warm till time when my wife go sleep :S )

I tried with the default kernel also. still sometimes get crash and phn get reboot automatically. i don't know what the problem is. also in normal use device get warm than stock rom use.
Last edited by Cyber-Walker; 4th February 2014 at 01:31 PM.
4th February 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Colombo

6 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua9teen1

Last time when I used these ROM, i faced the same problems but after I removed some of the bloatware apk and kill some background process before playing 3D games, it stop crash and reboot. The kernal you are using is just fine. I think you should try my method.

Thanks I'll try you method for now. i think niaboc79 will future release update to rom with better optimization for too much heating and crashing problems.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread