- Based on KOT49H
- Stock Kernel
- Busybox initramfs
- SuperSU 1.91
- Rom zipaligned
- SQLITE3 vacuum (database indices optimisations) & autoZipalign scripts (performed every 7 and 4 days respectively)
- init.d support
- Smooth Scroll patch (disabled Scrolling cache to improve scrolling performance)
- Battery saving & Performance tweaks
- Advanced Power Reboot
- Removed some bloat, not too much (You can download from playstore)
- More Volume steps (30)
- Holo Light Battery %
- 100% STOCK HOLO LIGHT LOOK THANKS TO ME
More info about all changes here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2634743
- Fixed Google bootanimation
- More Holo Light
- Ap.Opp Enabled by default
- Revamped Zipalign Script
- Added Clear All Recents button!
- More Holo Light theme and fixes
- removed kbmeter
- Back to stock settings + appops
- New build name: Fixed KitKat
This ROM will keep Stock look with useful mods and tweaks for speed & battery performance. We added mods like Advanced Power Menu, Battery % and Clear All Recent Button because these are the ones We need, we don't need more, so this is KitKat the way should be, for us, so don't ask to remove or something like this. If You want some other MODs please use some Xposed Module.
About ART runtime
Art is a WIP and still an experimental feature inside KK, so You won't notice any advantage (IMHO) in terms of performance and battery life. Xposed is not compatible with ART runtime, so If You enable it You won't be able to add advanced mods to the Rom.
Next Android release will have default & 100% working ART runtime and also Xposed will be compatible!
Don't quote the OP and this post, please
Hope You will appreciate our work!
The Stuff Song (click to show)