Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,748 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problem installing PacMan

Tip us?

KluKluxKlam
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Problem installing PacMan

I've sucessfully flashed several ROMs to my htc One m7ul, I've followed the convert your device to a google plus edition changing my model name and I've been able to install other m7ul based roms on my device (AOKP for example) but when i download the pacman roms from the official Pacman site under their Other and Stable section for the m7ul and try to install it (after making a wipe) i get the following in my log:

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Installing '/sdcard/Download/pac_m7ul_4.3-build(rest cut off?)
Checking for MD5 file . . .
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found.
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == (rest cut off?)
getprop("ro.product.device") == "m7ul" | (rest cut off?)
E: Error excuting updater binary in zip '/sdcar (rest cut off?)
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/Download/pac_m7ul_4 (rest cut off?)
Updating partition details . . .
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
the "(rest cut off)" being where i think theres more text to the error but due to the screen formatting it looks like its being cut, I'm using TWRP recovery, have an unlocked bootloader and have s-off, Can anyone help me?

KluKluxKlam
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I've been able to install the ROM by using AndroidKitchen to extract the updater-script and edit it. The homescreen is very buggy, no wallpaper display, bootloop issues. I'm Changin the kernels to try and help but im not sure if this is a rom issue or a kernel issue. Does anyone have this ROM installed? and if so what kernel are you using?