MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Stuck in odin flashes stock but wont let me boot no blue bar qualcomm boot:secure

OP jhr5474

4th February 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Albany, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 298

946 posts
Donate to Me
More
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr

Seems like your power button is on its way out. Are you technical enough to replace the power button which can purchase from Ebay for a few bucks? Bad power button is like you lost your right hand!

Have soldered before, I do screens and boards and stuff. I am actually supposed to be getting an adjustable temp soldering iron this week which is actually like 65 watts up to like 400 degrees I believe. I still have a sprint board and a verizon board for s3 phones, Or I could order one. at least I have some practice phones! Cuz, I cant even backup anything. I go into TWRP and during backup my phone shuts off. I wont dare flash anything without a backup. Any idea how to turn updates off?
4th February 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 1,628

5,450 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhr5474

Have soldered before, I do screens and boards and stuff. I am actually supposed to be getting an adjustable temp soldering iron this week which is actually like 65 watts up to like 400 degrees I believe. I still have a sprint board and a verizon board for s3 phones, Or I could order one. at least I have some practice phones! Cuz, I cant even backup anything. I go into TWRP and during backup my phone shuts off. I wont dare flash anything without a backup. Any idea how to turn updates off?

STOP OTA UPDATE and NOTIFICATION
If the OTA already downloaded, delete it here /cache/fota
To disable the OTA:
Rename or freeze the apps with Titanium backup:
otacerts.zip located in /etc/security - rename to otacerts.zip.bak
Rename fwupdate.odex, fwupdate.apk located in /system/app
and freeze SDM1.0 located in /system/app
The Following User Says Thank You to buhohitr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread