Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,749 Members 49,030 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Which GPU is in the SM-T210R?

Tip us?

jkdillon627
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Which GPU is in the SM-T210R?

I hope this is the right forum? I've been looking for the correct GPU on the SM-T210R Wi-Fi only Tab? I've done a few searches and it comes up PXA986 1.2 GHz dual-core with the PowerVR SGX540 ??? Then it goes off and says a totally different CPU/GPU combo.. The reason is I'm trying to get a game and it has 4 different gpu's zips from Mali, Tegra, Adreno and PoverVR and I'm trying to locate the correct one.. Any help Thanks!

And RocketTab 3.1 for the WIN! (LOL)

Jami

hamed...
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default .

T210/R and T211 use Vivante GC1000 core gpu

jkdillon627
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamed... View Post
T210/R and T211 use Vivante GC1000 core gpu
So what digging I did that is aka PowerVR? There is 4 different Injustice Gods Among us files Adreno, Mali, PowerVR and Tegra. I know it's not Tegra that's Nvidia and some Samsung uses Mali and Adreno and the other PowerVR has a / Vivante GC1000 ... So thanks I'll give the PowerVR a go and hope it all works after all the downloading lol Thanks!!

Jami

hamed...
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdillon627 View Post
So what digging I did that is aka PowerVR? There is 4 different Injustice Gods Among us files Adreno, Mali, PowerVR and Tegra. I know it's not Tegra that's Nvidia and some Samsung uses Mali and Adreno and the other PowerVR has a / Vivante GC1000 ... So thanks I'll give the PowerVR a go and hope it all works after all the downloading lol Thanks!!

Jami
Good luck