Play Store error

Tip us?

aprilx0x
Old
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichSPK View Post
I want to wipe the phone and start new with a fresh ROM, but I can't remember how to reboot to Recovery. Holding volume-down while it powers up doesn't get me into Recovery. I'm not having much luck with Google on that, either.
Just in case you haven't got it figured out yet. Power off phone. Turn back on and wait for the Lg logo to come on and when the bottom back lights start blinking hold the - volume button and it will go to recovery

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

RichSPK
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilx0x View Post
Just in case you haven't got it figured out yet. Power off phone. Turn back on and wait for the Lg logo to come on and when the bottom back lights start blinking hold the - volume button and it will go to recovery
Thanks! I didn't figure that out, but I managed to fix her phone (including wi-fi/data and Play Store) by re-flashing the stock ROM with the LGST tool. I remembered holding volume-down when powering up the phone from my HTC phones, but I guess you hold volume-down at a different point in the boot process with LG phones.