just looking to see if anyone else has experienced something similar.
My screen is not responding (mostly) except when plugged in.
I've had a search on the internet but can't find anything similar.
Background to the problem -
- Dropped phone a week ago, shattered screen.
- Screen had been working still, but now after unplugging after about an hour unplugged, screen will not turn on by any method except plugging in.
- Had been on Slimbean.
- Have tried the new cyanogen since problem started (their kitkat version)
- Have moved to Slimkat now.
- Have ordered a replacement screen.
Just wondering has anyone any insight on this? Hopefully a new screen will fix the problem and it isn't something else damaged on phone.
Many thanks in advance