[Q] i9500 no signal i need help

Search This thread

rbarr10s

Feb 4, 2014
This is my first post and my english it's no so good, but i have a problem with my i9500.

All beggin when i update to android 4.3, the phone show me a circle and a dash and no signal, the other things like the wifi and gps are fine, what can i do??

I live in Guatemala and i try to flash other roms and modems, actually the info in my phone is this

Android Version: 4.3
Baseband: I9500VSUBMG1
FIRMWARE: I9500XXUEMJ5 ( Russian)
Carrier: Tigo (Guatemala)

i need your help please

Last edited:

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
This is my first post and my english it's no so good, but i have a problem with my i9500.

All beggin when i update to android 4.3, the phone show me a circle and a dash and no signal, the other things like the wifi and gps are fine, what can i do??

I live in Guatemala and i try to flash other roms and modems, actually the info in my phone is this

i need your help please

Try to flash this Modem mate :)

Last edited:
Reactions: rbarr10s

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i need your help please

Try to flash this Modem mate :)