A116 Not booting after wiping battery stats

Search This thread

akhil.nair

Jun 23, 2013
Mangalore
HELP!
Today Morning I Followed this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2188500&page=2
And tried rooting my A116.
However the Root checker app was denied root access. Superuser app was installed.
I had battery issues,so I downloaded Battery Calibration app and wiped Battery stats in CWM.
After I rebooted,Phone worked as normal. Once it got down to 3% of battery,I plugged it in and hit reboot for some reason.
It never Booted,It now shows the red LED and the battery image showing its getting charged.(when Plugged).
I kept it on charge for about 2 hours. Still,It won't boot.

Last edited:

shimpianiket

Oct 20, 2013
Vadodara
HELP!
Today Morning I Followed this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2188500&page=2
And tried rooting my A116.
However the Root checker app was denied root access. Superuser app was installed.
I had battery issues,so I downloaded Battery Calibration app and wiped Battery stats in CWM.
After I rebooted,Phone worked as normal. Once it got down to 3% of battery,I plugged it in and hit reboot for some reason.
It never Booted,It now shows the red LED and the battery image showing its getting charged.(when Plugged).
I kept it on charge for about 2 hours. Still,It won't boot.

Hey Akhil .. .

Your explanation shows that you have very less technical knowledge. .

Let me clear first. . .

-Root checker app needs root permissions and supersu grants that permission by giving a popup when you open it for first time. .
So may be it was denied root permissions because of your unawareness. .

-U may wipe battery stats by cwm or manually or some calibration app. .
Here you said that you downloaded calibration app then wiped battery stats in cwm. . . .So why did you download calibration app then. . !!

- Your explanation regarding your phone booting is not understandable by me. . Please make it clear. . - Is your phone Stuck at boot logo .. .- Is it not waking up at all. . .??

Thankyou. . .

akhil.nair

Jun 23, 2013
Mangalore
Again. Recently. My friend did exactly the same thing. But. For him. He charged the phone for like 4 hours switched off. And then when he turned it on, it worked. So. Try this first. And if it didn't work. Try using another charger and another power socket.

Sent from my Micromax A116 using xda app-developers app

iamKR

Jun 25, 2013
hw much time your phone takes to full charge bro.....i wiped battery stats by using rom toolbox but still my full charge tym is 4 hrs bt b4 it was 2 and half hrs

akhil.nair

Jun 23, 2013
Mangalore
hw much time your phone takes to full charge bro.....i wiped battery stats by using rom toolbox but still my full charge tym is 4 hrs bt b4 it was 2 and half hrs

Well. MY phone too takes about 4 hours to charge from 0 to 100.
I am Not bothered about that because I get better battery performance than Earlier. So CHill. :D