Wireless Charging pads..

2nd February 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 14

108 posts
More
For those who do not know..

Tanga has the official Samsung wireless charging back cover for $10 plus shipping (I got it for 14.98 shipped.).

https://www.tanga.com/deals/1d41e0d5...ampaign=search

Now I'm in the market for a charging pad.

I see lots of threads discussing the receivers, but all I'm seeing is complaints about the LEDs and the speaker.

Are the eBay charging pads junk? Should I op to get the more expensive one? I don't mind hacking one open and cutting the speaker out as well as covering up the LED.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to custommx3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by custommx3

Tanga has the official Samsung wireless charging back cover for $10 plus shipping (I got it for 14.98 shipped.).

I see lots of threads discussing the receivers, but all I'm seeing is complaints about the LEDs and the speaker.

Are the eBay charging pads junk? Should I op to get the more expensive one? I don't mind hacking one open and cutting the speaker out as well as covering up the LED.

Thanks

you have to watch on ebay some of the charging pads are actually magnetic like powermat and not qi, the recievers are the same way... I bought a receiver off ebay that fits under my factory battery door and works great with the nokia charging pad even through otterbox defender. Do your research other than just ebay and you should be fine if you want to go that route.
4th February 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 14

108 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottech

you have to watch on ebay some of the charging pads are actually magnetic like powermat and not qi, the recievers are the same way... I bought a receiver off ebay that fits under my factory battery door and works great with the nokia charging pad even through otterbox defender. Do your research other than just ebay and you should be fine if you want to go that route.

Thank you. I purchased the OEM charging cover already. I'll keep an eye out on the pads to make sire its Qi Compatible!
4th February 2014, 06:05 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 26

171 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by custommx3

Thanks

MAN....just bought one elsewhere for full price last week
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread