Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,420 Members 37,377 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG G2 help

Tip us?

maddy1439
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up [Q] LG G2 help

hie guys i m new to android world,just 2 days before i bought LG G2 16GB mobile white color ,i dont know much about android but i buy'd diz monster mainly because of battery life and all hardware and software ..the battery is 3000mah and i think its a beast it will be live all the day ,but after some hours it decreasing like hell,,if i listen music upto 1hour it decreasing upto 20% ,,der is no backgroud apps running in mobile,all i closed too,,still it decreasing like a hell,i off bluetooth,wifii,all all background apps,,still battery is draining like a hell,and too i updated it too 802C something like that yestrday from lg pc suite from pc,still now battery decreasing like hell,,plz tell me whats the problem?is all mobiles is like diz only or only mine ?? plzz suggest me gud idea help will be appreciated thank u,,sorry 4 my bad english

Nicamarcel1
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Replace battery or reset the phone even if your apps aren't running they still search for connections. Also radio 4g LTE can be running whih can kill battery really fast depending on you area.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

One last thing brightness can kill it like hell.,... So reduce it to 50 % or lower till you can see it. Remembered apps like battery saver can actually kill it... Since its actually running, assisting, and changing setting like hell ?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

drsaidalavi
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default No voice mate installed

Hello Brothers and Sisters

I am new to the forum with brand new LG G2 d 802 black, Korean Made. I bought it from the company dealer in UAE.It is great phone, the only defect I could say is that It has no voice mate pre installed as claimed in the reviews. Moreover , when you use car bluetooth for dialing, it does not respond to the call button at all. Before for Galaxy s3 I have no problems. I was using Cyberon Voice speed dialer after disabling google search. Now for LG, even Google is not appearing on the screen.If anybody knows how to solve this problem, kindly help me
Thanking You All
dr.saidalavi

Cavalier Condorelli
Old
(Last edited by Cavalier Condorelli; 4th February 2014 at 06:44 PM.) Reason: typos
Thanks Meter 8
Unhappy same problem here

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsaidalavi View Post
Hello Brothers and Sisters

I am new to the forum with brand new LG G2 d 802 black, Korean Made. I bought it from the company dealer in UAE.It is great phone, the only defect I could say is that It has no voice mate pre installed as claimed in the reviews. Moreover , when you use car bluetooth for dialing, it does not respond to the call button at all. Before for Galaxy s3 I have no problems. I was using Cyberon Voice speed dialer after disabling google search. Now for LG, even Google is not appearing on the screen.If anybody knows how to solve this problem, kindly help me
Thanking You All
dr.saidalavi
Hi, I got the same problem, here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2632125 you can read all the test I've already made.
I think someone could help us in the developer thread of LG G2 with for example an Xposed module.
I cannot ask in that section cause I haven't enough priviledge and nobody seems to take into consideration this annoying problem...