The rezound finally died.

OP 1454

2nd February 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 84

838 posts
More
I have been using my Rez as a dashcam for a few months since getting the S4 and during the last cold snap it killed it. I walked out to the car and it appeared to be charging, then tried to power on and it kicked the bucket. No lights, sounds, nothing. Tried swapping batteries, and still can't get it to respond. Oh well, RIP Rezound.
3rd February 2014, 04:30 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Oroville
Thanks Meter: 3,066

2,440 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1454

I have been using my Rez as a dashcam for a few months since getting the S4 and during the last cold snap it killed it. I walked out to the car and it appeared to be charging, then tried to power on and it kicked the bucket. No lights, sounds, nothing. Tried swapping batteries, and still can't get it to respond. Oh well, RIP Rezound.

if you want dont throw it away....send it to one of us dev's and we can look at it for you
3rd February 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Charlotte

838 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by REV3NT3CH

if you want dont throw it away....send it to one of us dev's and we can look at it for you

Oh, I definitely don't want to trash it. I would like to get it back up and running so I don't have to buy an actual dashcam.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
4th February 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #4  
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 795

2,907 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1454

Oh, I definitely don't want to trash it. I would like to get it back up and running so I don't have to buy an actual dashcam.

If you don't mind me asking, what app are you using with it to make it a dash cam?
4th February 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Charlotte

838 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones73

If you don't mind me asking, what app are you using with it to make it a dash cam?

Autoguard. With a ram mount.

The Following User Says Thank You to 1454 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread