5,594,386 Members 37,232 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The rezound finally died.

Tip us?

Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Default The rezound finally died.

I have been using my Rez as a dashcam for a few months since getting the S4 and during the last cold snap it killed it. I walked out to the car and it appeared to be charging, then tried to power on and it kicked the bucket. No lights, sounds, nothing. Tried swapping batteries, and still can't get it to respond. Oh well, RIP Rezound.

REV3NT3CH
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1147

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1454 View Post
I have been using my Rez as a dashcam for a few months since getting the S4 and during the last cold snap it killed it. I walked out to the car and it appeared to be charging, then tried to power on and it kicked the bucket. No lights, sounds, nothing. Tried swapping batteries, and still can't get it to respond. Oh well, RIP Rezound.
if you want dont throw it away....send it to one of us dev's and we can look at it for you
Samsung Relay 4g
Rom: [4.4.2] [Unofficial] LiquidSmooth v3.0 Kernel: B14CKB1RD Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
HTC REZOUND
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0 (Masque Of The Red Death) HBOOT: 2.28 Unlocked S-Off Radios: 2.23.10.0123r/2.23.10.0124r

Donations are never expected but i will always fully appreciate and give thanks for them

Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by REV3NT3CH View Post
if you want dont throw it away....send it to one of us dev's and we can look at it for you
Oh, I definitely don't want to trash it. I would like to get it back up and running so I don't have to buy an actual dashcam.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mjones73
Old
Thanks Meter 669

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1454 View Post
Oh, I definitely don't want to trash it. I would like to get it back up and running so I don't have to buy an actual dashcam.

If you don't mind me asking, what app are you using with it to make it a dash cam?
Matt
LG G2 - Rooted/Xposed
HTC Rezound - S-Off - Retired

Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
If you don't mind me asking, what app are you using with it to make it a dash cam?
Autoguard. With a ram mount.

The Following User Says Thank You to 1454 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]